Do you change wallets whenever you change bags?

I have switched in the past but it has become a real hassle so I have gotten a LV Zippy organizer in mono which really is a huge wallet which suits my needs perfectly and goes with basically all of my bags. its been great ever since!

I only have a black Furla wallet and I would go crazy if I had to change wallet everytime I change bag. Since it's very big, I don't carry it with my small bags, so I'm looking for a small coinpurse to fit my credit cards and money.

Althought I change bags almost every day to match my outfit, I rarely change my wallet. I'll change my everyday LV french purse to a smaller ludlow or similar, for space when my bag of the day is on the small side :smile:

I'm too lazy to change my wallet. At the moment I'm using the LV Zippy Organiser. So I stuff a lot of things in it. I only ever change my wallet when I have to use small evening bags - which is hardly ever.

i never change my wallet, but i do want to get into the habbit.

when i'm dressed down i carry my speedy 35 and i think the mj zip clutch i use as my wallet doesn't look good with that bag for some reason. on the flip side, i think lv monogram wallets look dang good with any bag. i plan on that being a purchase in the near future.

No, I have been using a wallet for 3-4 months and switching to a new one. Now I am having a hard time debating which wallet to use because I bought both a Coach legacy and a Lady Dior wallet from the outlet.

I don't change wallets - it's easier to change bags for me then to change wallets. I am currently using a new Cole Haan wallet that goes with just about any bag I own.