do you carry big bags? whats in there that needs such a bag?

Everevereve said:
I love bigger bags!!!! I used to use small bags ( they are cute) but you just can't put anything in it...

I totally agree with you on this one. I have graduated from a "too" small bag to one that can hold something if I want it to. I think big bags are really in right now, too, which works out great for me! Just not so big they look like luggage or something. I think I look smaller when I carry a bigger bag!!:idea:

I love big bags! I put my makeup case, cellphone, sunglasses, digital camera, car keys, a book that I'm currently reading, car keys, gum, and magazines. If I don't carry big bags then it will be minus the book and magazines.

i totally love big bags! well, i have heaps of stuff in mine:
- keys
- work keys and id card
- make up bag
- water bottle or bottles
-umbrella
- 2 x diaries
- mini iPod
- a light weight jacket or jumper
- sunglasses, prescription glasses case
- contact stuff
- cellphone

yeah.... thats whats in B-Bag right now... just a lot of stuff!!!! i love big bags!!!

I think the only reason why I really like big bags is due to work. I tend to throw everything in there - papers, phone, blackberry, a book, umbrella, agenda, shoes, lunch....it goes on and it. I hate to carry extra bags or shopping bags with a small bag, so going larger helps to consolidate, and makes for easier commuting on the Metro.

Except for evening, when I carry little, I LOVE big bags! I always need: Change purse, wallet, credit cards, tissues, wet naps,2 pairs of prescription glasses & cases, keys, cell phone, makeup bag (pretty full), little address book. I never like my bag to look stuffed so a big bag works best.

I carry both. To school, most of the time I'll have my American Eagle green messanger stuffed to the gills with my binder, 2-3 texts (depends on if I have to bring both Spanish books, I don't carry my bio book anymore, we don't use it and its too damn heavy), and then my wallet, camera, sunglasses, makeup, iPod, water and other random stuff. I may switch it up to my big black bag (which I also use for dance) that's soooo roomy, or my Coach weekender bag (in the closet until its warmer out, I can't fit the strap over my peacoat and twenty layers, lol). Some days, normally when I have English (I don't have a text for that class), I'll carry my binder and a small bag like one of my demis. Or if I'm just hanging out or going to my modern dance class (modern is done barefoot), I'll have a smaller bag. But I like bigger bags for when I'm shopping 'cause then I can just throw stuff in there. And I also use 3 different big bags for dance because sometimes I'll have up to 4 pairs of shoes, tuna cans (doooon't ask), makeup, maybe my Irish Step costume (if we're performing after class), tights, inhaler, wallet & other everyday stuff, and just some random things like safety pins. It just really depends on the occasion.

The last two bags I purchased were big. In my bag now I have my cellphone, wallet, mirror, small hairbrush, a tin of Altoids, keys, and my makeup bag. My makeup bag is a larger one that contains a purse sized bottle of J'adore, two tubes of lip gloss, a lipstick, pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a tube of Carmex. Of course, I often add more items to my bag depending on what I am doing that day such as my iPod, digital camera, a bottle of water, or books or magazines.

I only carry my wallet, cell, compact with mirror, lipstick and ipod in my purse. I like the medium sized bags because you get the look of the bigger bags without the wasted space. Plus, if you don't carry a lot in your bag, and you go into a store with an almost empty oversized purse, the sales assistants think that you are going to shoplift. My friend is a secret shopper for Nordstrom and she said that they look for the people carrying empty bags first. Who needs secret shoppers following you around like a criminal?

I think a bigger bag looks better on me. I carry my large coach hobo daily and while its not large its not small like a demi. I think its the perfect size on me...i like the space it allows also.

I used to love small bags but they annoy me lately lol. I just love my bigger hobos!! <-- that sounds very odd.. ;)

I :love: bigger bags, because I carry a ton of junk with me. lol I also tend to carry junk for other people in my purses. Any time I had a b.f he always made carry his junk for him. I used teased Mike, my ex, to buy hia own purse! lol I think it dpends on the occansion and your lifestyle. Like if I'm going somewhere formal or dressy I use a small bag or clutch.

I currently carry a Fendi Spy bag (zucca print w/ leather) and i need it though it is somewhat annoying to find little items in the bag. I need it though because i carry a lot of stuff in it and like how the big bag looks on my small frame. Here's what i keep in my bag-
-smythson wallet
-smythson agenda
-ipod in juicy case
-4 lipglosses (mac and dior)
-silver cigarette case (i know it's gross and am trying to case)
-la mer lip balm
-mac hand creme
-sephora mirror
-bobbi brown pressed powder
-altoid sours
-trident whitening gum
-expandable envelope file folder for receipts
-mont blanc pen
-notecards in a zip loc
-juicy sidekick
-pink razr
-mini atomizer (filled with hanae mori)