Do you bring more than one bag when

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. you go away for a week? I'm considering carrying one and packing one but somehow that seems excessive - going to the west coast for a week -no gala events, just family stuff - does it make sense to bring an extra bag ??- I think it may be my perfectionist issue - always having the right bag with me. Feedback appreciated.:confused1:

2. I always bring AT LEAST two, a bigger purse to use for day, and a small one to go out at night with. Definately not crazy! :biggrin:

3. def. yes :P
    i can carry 2-3 bags...

4. I always bring more than 1 bag. Sometimes my bags take up more room in my suitcase than my clothes!

5. yes i bring a few smaller ones and one big one.

6. I usually just take one larger one, like a tote, and one smaller one, like a pochette.

7. 2. a daytime bag and one for evening when i am more "dressed" up.

8. Yes, I bring at least 2.

9. I always bring atleast two. One bigger one and always a smaller one for the evening. Oh, and I also pack a longchamp.....

10. i'm with rose on this one. i bring one basic/day bag, a longchamps le pliage (in case it rains), and an evening bag (if i'm going to be anywhere that it's necessary). i really don't like to pack my nicer bags unless they're evening bags, because i always worry about smooshing them or something :s

11. I'm going out of town for just 4 days, two of which will be flying cross country and I'm still going to take a larger shoulder bag and a smaller clutch for going out.

12. Yep, always at least 2...sometimes more.

13. i always at least bring 2 bags...1 for jeans and 1 for dress. :P

14. Okay, now you've raised the interesting question - I always bring a Longchamps le pliage also - I have no evening plans which will require a small purse - I was thinking in terms of black (MJ capra satchel, which I won't pack) and LV Damier Alma - I'm thinking I'll crush my Alma in the suitcase unless I'm very careful - these are both spanking brand new bags and the ones I would like to have with me. I have other choices but these are my favorites and I don't want to crush any of them.

15. Def more than 1! If you are afraid to smoosh the nice ones I stuff mine with socks and panties that are no problem for wrinkles this helps to maintain the structure of the purses during travel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice