Do you bring more than one bag when

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
you go away for a week? I'm considering carrying one and packing one but somehow that seems excessive - going to the west coast for a week -no gala events, just family stuff - does it make sense to bring an extra bag ??- I think it may be my perfectionist issue - always having the right bag with me. Feedback appreciated.:confused1:

I always bring atleast two. One bigger one and always a smaller one for the evening. Oh, and I also pack a longchamp.....

i'm with rose on this one. i bring one basic/day bag, a longchamps le pliage (in case it rains), and an evening bag (if i'm going to be anywhere that it's necessary). i really don't like to pack my nicer bags unless they're evening bags, because i always worry about smooshing them or something :s

I'm going out of town for just 4 days, two of which will be flying cross country and I'm still going to take a larger shoulder bag and a smaller clutch for going out.

i'm with rose on this one. i bring one basic/day bag, a longchamps le pliage (in case it rains), and an evening bag (if i'm going to be anywhere that it's necessary). i really don't like to pack my nicer bags unless they're evening bags, because i always worry about smooshing them or something :s
Okay, now you've raised the interesting question - I always bring a Longchamps le pliage also - I have no evening plans which will require a small purse - I was thinking in terms of black (MJ capra satchel, which I won't pack) and LV Damier Alma - I'm thinking I'll crush my Alma in the suitcase unless I'm very careful - these are both spanking brand new bags and the ones I would like to have with me. I have other choices but these are my favorites and I don't want to crush any of them.