Do you bring more than one bag when

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When driving, I take more bags. When flying, I won't put a good bag in a checked suitcase--I put it inside a carryon. To keep the shape, put soft things inside like teenpurseaholic^^^ said.

2. When I travel I always bring more than one bag. Most times for a week trip it is more like four or five.:shame: I enjoy my handbags and like to change them often.:P

3. On a trip, I'd bring more than 1 definitely.

4. I agree, def more than one! Use the largest for traveling and pack the smaller ones in your luggage. It's good to have a choice if you're going out to different events and such... Even it's just family stuff, I always have a family member who wants to borrow a bag for fun.

5. Me too. :yes: AT LEAST! :lol:

6. i always bring more than one bag. i usually try to match them to what im wearing.

7. I bring at least 4 and I carry one on the plane. Could not go away without my bags.

8. I brought 3 just for an overnight trip, so, yes!

9. I'll either match all of my clothes to the one bag I'm bringing (which is tough if its longer than a few days), or I'll bring 2 or 3 purses.