Do All LVs Have Date Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bag Fetish said:
^^ the little pap that comes with the pap 30 doesnt have one.

ok, that is good to hear because i bought this from the boutique itself so i know that it is authentic. i found it kinda strange coz my damier bucket marais, the little pouch, had date code so i expected the same. :smile:

Lee69 said:
:yes: Everything has a date code.I don't own one so I don't know where to look.There's no warranty card but two tags.Oh congrats on you new bag!:flowers:
Sorry,I'm here to correct myself,shouldn't have said 'everything':Push: . I just remembered my little Papillon which comes with the Pap 30 does not have a date code:noggin: SORRY!:blush:

The Manhattam PM should have a date code yes... it's probably REALLY hard to see and should be imprinted in the cloth fabric thing inside!!! It took me FOREVER to find it in my Mini Lin Speedy!!!

Hmm this reminds me, I never did look for the date code in my Perle Roxbury, it doesn't seem to have any leather tabs sticking out like I see for the rest of my LV stuff...

Some datecodes are REALLY hard to find. I have yet to find a datecode on my wallet. I have tried and tried... Someone here even told me exactly where it should be and still didn't find and then just gave up because I know it's authentic and will never try to sell it anyway.

hi all im new here and i was wondering if anyone could put me out of my misery. i got a theda monogram multicolour bag in white a few christmases ago and i can't find a code on it anywhere.it was in a cloth bag when i got it from my parents. i have lost a stud on the back of the bag and my nearest louis vuitton store will not fix it because they can't find a code and i'm heart broken. my parents would never buy me a fake louis vuitton so if anyone could please tell me where i could find the code i would be very very grateful.

also i have a wallet aswell and i can't find any code for it. the wallet is a zipped compact wallet in monogram canvas. i know its real as it came from louis vuitton in paris.i just can't find the code.

thank you

hi all im new here and i was wondering if anyone could put me out of my misery. i got a theda monogram multicolour bag in white a few christmases ago and i can't find a code on it anywhere.it was in a cloth bag when i got it from my parents. i have lost a stud on the back of the bag and my nearest louis vuitton store will not fix it because they can't find a code and i'm heart broken. my parents would never buy me a fake louis vuitton so if anyone could please tell me where i could find the code i would be very very grateful.

also i have a wallet aswell and i can't find any code for it. the wallet is a zipped compact wallet in monogram canvas. i know its real as it came from louis vuitton in paris.i just can't find the code.

thank you

It should be located inside of the inner pocket near the seam line

Status
Not open for further replies.