Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Authenticate This Louis Vuitton

DISCUSSION CLOSED

May 10, 2006, 4:34am   #1
Vlad
Please post authenticity questions related to Louis Vuitton in this thread.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.
Last edited Dec 3, 2007 at 1:25pm.
May 10, 2006, 10:14am   #2
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
I'll be the first here. I know I'm the cerises go to girl, but this bag has me intrigued and sometimes even I need a little help. It looks real to me. Someone confirm please because I will deffinatly pick this one up if it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-2005-LO...QQcmdZViewItem
May 10, 2006, 11:29am   #3
killerlife
♥ ♥ ♥
^^that looks good and real! maybe ask if she can email you a copy of the receipt
May 10, 2006, 1:05pm   #4
Cristina
Originally Posted by allison
I'll be the first here. I know I'm the cerises go to girl, but this bag has me intrigued and sometimes even I need a little help. It looks real to me. Someone confirm please because I will deffinatly pick this one up if it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-2005-LO...QQcmdZViewItem
This looks real to me, too. Interesting bag. The reserve is $775, I saw at the bottom of the auction. What was the retail on this bag?
May 10, 2006, 1:06pm   #5
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
I think I'm gonna go for it I asked the seller about her guarantee and she said the receipt will come with it and I can call the boutique myself.
May 10, 2006, 1:06pm   #6
NL3181
it look real to me.....
May 10, 2006, 1:07pm   #7
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
I don't know what the retail of this bag was at all. I never really looked into the Lezard's because they were out of my range. now that one is in my range, now I'm wanting it.
May 10, 2006, 1:22pm   #8
bagluv
Always A Princess
That Is One Beautiful Bag.....It Has Allison Written All Over It!!!
May 10, 2006, 1:27pm   #9
H_addict
H is for HOCKEY
They retailed for US$1280.00
May 10, 2006, 1:39pm   #10
Cristina
Originally Posted by LV_addict
They retailed for US$1280.00
Thanks!

I hope you get it, allison. It's a good price Good luck!
May 10, 2006, 3:29pm   #11
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
my sister asked me if I get it if she can carry it to her senior prom haha
May 10, 2006, 3:37pm   #12
IntlSet
Bonjour!
Can someone help me out? Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Louis-...QQcmdZViewItem
May 10, 2006, 3:41pm   #13
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
intlset, it's fake. the infamous green card is with it. Also the leather where the LV made in stamp is, is shaped wrong. And the date code says it was made in may of 2007...
May 10, 2006, 3:43pm   #14
IntlSet
Bonjour!
Originally Posted by allison
intlset, it's fake. the infamous green card is with it. Also the leather where the LV made in stamp is, is shaped wrong. And the date code says it was made in may of 2007...
LOL OH! I didn't even notice that on the date stamp.

Thanks, allison!!
May 10, 2006, 3:46pm   #15
peacocky
Flaunt your Fringe
no problem!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >