Do all Bbags come in boxes? Did yours?

Did this work for you, Toriatan? I'd like to get a box as well...

Nope. I returned the white city that I got from them but I did not want a box anyway. Kim offered though. I'm not too sure if the other SAs actually offer. I'm a college student living in a dorm and the white box would only take up space and gather dust. AR still has white boxes in the smaller sizes though, I think. I got a money from them and it came in a box. I love love love the money. It's got great leather, though it's a little scuffed up from being banged around in my back pack. I'm hoping that BalNY will have a turq work for me as I now have a US$1195 credit with them. Oh well, if that doesn't work out, I'll get a brief/magenta work/black work from them.

They've been out for a while, except maybe in a few little or HUGE sizes. I finally got rid of a bunch or I'd send everybody one! They're indestructible like roaches and took over my house.

i just got my pale magenta work (!!!!) and no white box :sad:. someone let us know when they start getting boxes again so i can go and get some tassles and pick up a box while i'm there.

I bought my giant city Electric Blue from AR...ordered end of Jan. got it beginning of Feb. They emailed me to tell me they didn't have any white boxes available at the time but they expected a shipment soon and they would ship my bag without the white B box. It's been almost 2 months now and still no white box. Has anyone else ordered from them recently and had the same thing happen to them? I emailed them once about it and they said they were still waiting for them. I know it's only a box, but I like keeping my investments stored nicely in thier dustbags/boxes while not in use. I'm curious if there are others waiting for thier boxes as well. Thanks!!

There was a discussion a while back about why Bbags weren't sent with white boxes. Some said it was because they'd simply run out of boxes. Some said you could get boxes sent to you once they were available again. I ordered 2 BBags from BalNY and neither of them came with a box. :shrugs:

My bags came to me since early Jan & no white boxes & have ordered 4 bags thus far. All without boxes!!! I did attempt to email them last month & they said the boxes were still not in stock. I am fine storing the bags stacked in the dustbags on top of each other but I am miffed the HW is making indents on my Matelasse!!!

Ok...I feel a little better now-so it's not just me. They seem nice enough when you email them, but I just thought 2 months is a long time and still no box! Thanks ladies-I love this forum-it's so helpful!!! :smile:

Yeah... I got my magenta in Jan. and it didn't come withe a white box. They said they will send it while it is available but they never did. I was a little bit annoyed but didn't follow up. I think I should...