Distance Sale

Does anyone know if goyard blacklists you for reaching out via distant sales? I recall reaching out a couple times for a specific color and it was out so I didn’t go through with it. I’ve made about 5 distant sale purchases in the past few years (and in person before that) so I’m not sure if it “goes on my record” that I requested something and it fell through? I presume not but just curious since I’m about to do it again (asked for a white cap vert but they’re out).

Does anyone know if goyard blacklists you for reaching out via distant sales? I recall reaching out a couple times for a specific color and it was out so I didn’t go through with it. I’ve made about 5 distant sale purchases in the past few years (and in person before that) so I’m not sure if it “goes on my record” that I requested something and it fell through? I presume not but just curious since I’m about to do it again (asked for a white cap vert but they’re out).
Nevermind. They had white when I checked with the Miami store today. Ordered it - tax seems to be at 7%? I’m in Virginia.. and paid $160 for overnight shipment. Things have definitely changed (for the worse obviously)

DH buys from the Dallas store remotely despite us living near it lol
He must have a direct contact I guess as he requested/ordered me a grey Cap Vert a week and received it promptly.
I’m going today to see if I may prefer it in white or black however.

Can someone explain the distance sale process? I sent a distance sale request ,it has been acknowledged. How long before I hear back ? can I finish the transaction in store or I will have to buy it via the distance sale department and have it delivered? I live in London and I can pick up from the Mount street boutique. I want to go via the distance sale because I don't have the time to keep going to the store to check if what I want is by chance in stock (as suggested by one of their SA!)

I think it's much easier to purchase (distantly) through Bergdorf Goodman. I found that their SAs are more responsive and you get the purchase conditions of Bergdorf, including 30 days for returns/ exchanges. Is there any benefit to purchase directly from Goyard?

I think it's much easier to purchase (distantly) through Bergdorf Goodman. I found that their SAs are more responsive and you get the purchase conditions of Bergdorf, including 30 days for returns/ exchanges. Is there any benefit to purchase directly from Goyard?

I totally agree. The only problem I’ve had with Bergdorf lately is their stock so I’ve been forced to buy distance from neiman or Goyard directly via distance or in store and both neiman and Goyard have the same policies. Bergdorf is by far the best to buy from if you can.

How long does it generally take for Goyard to reply or to appoint a member of staff for a distance sale request? Just curious as emails requesting information are left unanswered.

Anyone? What was your experience? How long did it take to organize a distance sale from the moment you put the request through to the moment where a member of staff contacted you ? I just would like to know if I am wasting my time or they just take very long to reply and start the ball rolling.It has now been 10 days since my distance sale request and their automatic reply acknowledging the request.

How long does it generally take for Goyard to reply or to appoint a member of staff for a distance sale request? Just curious as emails requesting information are left unanswered.

Anyone? What was your experience? How long did it take to organize a distance sale from the moment you put the request through to the moment where a member of staff contacted you ? I just would like to know if I am wasting my time or they just take very long to reply and start the ball rolling.It has now been 10 days since my distance sale request and their automatic reply acknowledging the request.
I can’t answer your question about distance sale via email BUT if you don’t get a response and you’re in the US, I recommend calling the Goyard store in Neimans in Chicago. Leave a detailed message stating exactly what item & color you want. I received a callback in about 24 hours. I’m not sure if they would have called back if they didn’t have the item in stock. I think it helped that I sounded like I was prepared to buy. Good luck!

I can’t answer your question about distance sale via email BUT if you don’t get a response and you’re in the US, I recommend calling the Goyard store in Neimans in Chicago. Leave a detailed message stating exactly what item & color you want. I received a callback in about 24 hours. I’m not sure if they would have called back if they didn’t have the item in stock. I think it helped that I sounded like I was prepared to buy. Good luck!
Hi,thank you for taking the time to reply. I am in London and I am able to pick it up from the Mount Street boutique. I am travelling to Hong Kong soon so I could even try the 2 boutiques there which I think have a direct phone number and email.

Reactions: Lillianlm
I just ordered a Saint Sulpice cardholder from Dallas. Shipping is now $60 and surprised I got charged a premium (tax) since my state doesn’t have a Goyard boutique. What the SA said was the tax offsets previous premium charges in the past but as far as I know on my last purchase in 2022 it was just the cost of the item and then $30 shipping.