Discuss: Members' Hermes Items

Thanks Kellybag, and Gina ! Sorry on the Zip II, the correct name should be Vision Zip II.

Anyways, Gina congrats on your Box Hac 32 and the Congnac Chevre 35 !! I LOVE them both the color/leather combination. They are TDF !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

and Bagg, the Crocs are GORGEOUS !!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Wear them well, CONGRATS!

Thanks, gina and Sue!

gina - they are eager for siblings, and your own growing collection has inspired the DNA for the next one: a boxcalf HAC.

enablers, all of you! lol

Sue: i'm glad you like the chair -- they were vintage wrecks until i had them meet up with a good upholsterer and some stashed hawaiian barkcloth.

Bagg,
I have been hunting around for the appropriate thread in which to gush about your extraordinary new Croc pieces. The Birkin is beyond belief gorgeous and the matching wallet just makes phenomenal!! :heart:
It is such a pleasure for me to look a those incredible pieces and I am so pleased that you were able to finally receive these treasures. Enjoy and Have fun....and thanks so much for sharing the pics:smile: , they are simply intoxicating!!

KOU!!!!!! Thank you for posting your beautiful bags and scarves! FINALLY I get to see all the Fushia in your life!!!!! They are simply stunning!!!!!!

Kou, that Jardin Creole scarf is breathtaking! Especially in fuschia.

I have one in turquoise... somewhere. ??

[edit] OMG I didn't see your bags because they were on the previous page. Kou -- those are beautiful! I LOVE the kellys. And I understand your fuschia obsession completely!