Discuss: Members' Hermes Items

I don't blame you at all! That is my all time favorite Trim! It's gorgeous! You have acquired such an amazing collection D! I cannot wait to see what you get next!:graucho:

omg.....please! I am just dying about a Gold Birkin. I just can't afford it right now. We're off to Italy for a few weeks at the end of this month and I just can't spend the money....I'm in the same boat as you!

And here I was, thinking a 30cm was exactly the right size....

Pinkish_love, I am so in love with your 30 cm rouge h croc birkin that you got from CDL. If you're already bored with it (someday), feel free to Fedexed it to me, LOL..

Baggs, I came over to take a closer look. At first I thought the bag was too gorgeous for words, but then I looked at the wallet. That wallet is TDF and the skins are amazing. Enjoy them and guard the goods!!!

I know exactly what you mean Kellybag, as we speak I'm looking for something that I can buy that attaches to the bag and my hand. Hopefully I'll find something, but if you find something first let me know!!!

To all the other girls who responded so dearly to my bag and wallet, thank you so much. I can appreciate her more knowing what I went through to get her. Thanks, really. :flowers:

gina_b : KILL ME! That black box is simple stunning. I would love it! Congrats.

Nathans : Where have you been? I love the colors of your new items. They just pop and remind me so much of you. Hope your job is going well. I was thinking of you.

LoveThatThing: Zip II is one word WOW!!!!

Great new things ladies and all beautiful in their own separate ways.

crazy arm candy, I just wanted to say I love the natural sable! Such an elegant color on you.

And LoveThatThing -- I LOVE THAT THING, that Zip II Agenda. Gorgeous!