Discuss: Members' Hermes Items

1. ops.. wrong thread..sorry

2. holy ****e, Japsteer, that croc kelly is UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS!!.....so...where do you live?........LOL!!

3. orchids, you have a virtual Birkin Rainbow!! Those pics and, more importantly, your bags are amazing!

4. :tender: Please tell me who the good sellers are on eBay to get an Hermes Croc....I would:heart: another one. I've been waitl isted for the past 1 1/2:sad: I want one NOW!!!HELP!

5. ^ Any seller listed in the Shopping Sub-forum in our "Reputable seller list thread" is great. Check it out! In particular, Creatures de luxe, Montecarlo Club and MightyKisment have a lot of croc for sale

6. Wow at the rainbow of Fruit Flavors in Orchids house!

7. Thanks GT--hmmm....I think I'm going to have get a Violette, Jaune, and Potiron to complete the rainbow eh? OMG...can you imagine the visual? After seeing Sue's Potiron, I am loving that color. Let me go tell DH. Oh wait, that would probably either get me divorced :cursing: or widowed from the sheer shock of my request. :death:

8. Meena, I love your collection! I am in LOVE with your gold HAC! I had never considered an HAC before, but after seeing yours and shopmom's I'm seriously considering one!

9. Me too Meena...LOVE your gold HAC too with the palladium HW...how cool!!!!:love:

10. Aww, thanks orchids!:flowers: Potiron is just fab! Lol, yeah I can just see your collection building up to a virtual rainbow!!! Wrt the DH, you can do what Jill (Prada/Gen discussion mod) does when she eyes a new bag.. get some knee pads.:whistle::roflmfao::graucho::lol:

Meena, I love your collection. That gold HAC is fabulous on you. My DH was looking when I enlarged the thumbnail pic of you wearing the bag and he asked, "hey what bag is that? Looks different." I told him it's the HAC Birkin and he said it looks really nice and that if he were a girl, it's something he would get.:biggrin:

11. ^^ LOLOLOLOL!!!! They should sell customized Hermes knee pads for occasions such as this!

12. ^^Should I pitch this H knee pads idea to my SA next time I visit?:angel::roflmfao:

13. OMG! Shopmom! I am just dying right now! That TRIM! When did you find the toile trim??? THE Jackie O bag!!!!:heart: DAMN, You are GOOD! :PYour collection is amazing!:drool:

14. JAG.....that one I had to keep kinda quiet about because I bought it BEFORE I brought the Croc home so I felt kinda bad....but I couldn't pass it up since they're not too easy to run across! HG saw it in NYC and PM'd me and I quick got on the phone and snagged it! Bless her heart! It's really the perfect Spring/Summer grab-n-go bag...just the wallet, keys, checkbook and go! (gotta have the Jackie O bag....just had to have it.....)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice