Dior Girly Line

Feb 23, 2007
Does anyone else think that the Dior Girly line from a few years ago was one of the most beautiful, and successful lines Dior has ever had?

Attachments

• Dior Girly Reporter.jpg
    Dior Girly Reporter.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 431
I think that too!!!! I think they got a lot of people who normally don't like Dior to get a Dior bag!

I still don't own one because I'm looking for a CLEAN brand new one for a good price, but haven't found one yet that matches this description.

I know! when i saw it come out i HAD to have one...seeing paris hilton carry the mini recta made me want one even more..lol recently i just baught one myslelf on ebay..it was such a lucky find! $500 CAD for the mini recta...good deal or not??

i loved the girly line too but i opted for the pink trotter.. i got a bag and i returned it a week a later because i knew i was going to get it dirty, i have a pair of girlie shoes and i've only worn them a couple times but they are my fave. shoes..

i totally agree that it is the most popular line, i always get compliments when i wear mine out and i never feel outdated even though it is an older line..