Dior Girly Line

i love love this line and got one from ebay with unreasonable price ( even cheaper than retail price ) but i still love my bag . i hope Dior can re-release this line :sad:

Yes!! I normally don't buy Dior (I'm a Chanel girl at heart hehe), but I will never part with my Dior Girly Boston... it's so pretty and feminine! :smile: I should probably use it sometime soon, since it's been a long time!

I have a brand new satchel style that has never left the dust bag. I bought it and just didn't use it and it was too late to return it. I guess I should put it on ebay , I didn't realize it was still a bag that was sought after.
Thanks ladies!;)

The same thing happened to me. I also have the wallet. Both sit in dustbags. I had forgot I had this bag, it's been so long. Maybe I will pull mine out for the summer and see what happens.

^ :amuse: Do you have the boston also? I still haven't carried mine in the longest.. I really should. I've surprisingly seen a few being carried over the past 2 months or so.

I was first drawn to Dior because of their 'girly' line. I still love it and wish they would bring it back!

You can always get them at ebay... (I can't believe what I just said.
gi79.gif
)