Dior Girly Line

I fell in love with the Girly Boston as soon as I saw the ad and knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, it was sold out very quickly and had to go for the pink Trotter line(boston shape, no glitter, no flowers, no padlock - what a dispappointment but better than nothing). And a year later, it got stolen. So I looked for one on ebay, a Boston Girly this time and found one for about 200 dollars, and yes, it is real (i went to the Dior boutique with it)!! So, in a way, it's great that my first one got stolen !!! :roflmfao:

I fell in love with the Girly Boston as soon as I saw the ad and knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, it was sold out very quickly and had to go for the pink Trotter line(boston shape, no glitter, no flowers, no padlock - what a dispappointment but better than nothing). And a year later, it got stolen. So I looked for one on ebay, a Boston Girly this time and found one for about 200 dollars, and yes, it is real (i went to the Dior boutique with it)!! So, in a way, it's great that my first one got stolen !!! :roflmfao:

woohoo what a nice story ! :yes: im sorry your bag was stolen but its great you will be able to get the bag u really wanted ! just double check seller`s feedback and reputation and make sure you pay by some safe way so that you can claim your money back if anything goes wrong ..fingers crossed it doesnt ! :yahoo:

I have a brand new satchel style that has never left the dust bag. I bought it and just didn't use it and it was too late to return it. I guess I should put it on ebay , I didn't realize it was still a bag that was sought after.
Thanks ladies!;)

Here is a picture of the Dior bag I have. Do any of you ladies have an idea of how much these are going for on ebay brand new? Any help would be appreciated. TIA
008.jpg

this is the line that got me started on my small Dior collection. i love the colour and all, i wished that i had bought a few designs in this range and of course that pink girly ring.