Dior Chat Thread

Really loving Miranda Kerr's wedding gown by Maria Grazia. It's unexpected and different, especially in this day and age where model types mostly go for sexy peekaboo or boho-chic gowns (Miranda actually went for the latter for her wedding to Orlando Bloom). Rather dreamy. :girlsigh:

Really loving Miranda Kerr's wedding gown by Maria Grazia. It's unexpected and different, especially in this day and age where model types mostly go for sexy peekaboo or boho-chic gowns (Miranda actually went for the latter for her wedding to Orlando Bloom). Rather dreamy. :girlsigh:
I agree! Some wedding dresses that don't reveal a lot of skin tend to look stiff and old fashioned. This one doesn't at all. Even the embroideries have been kept very light. The silhouette is so fairy-tale like, too.

She was going for something like Grace Kelly's wedding dress, and Maria Grazia Chiuri did an amazing job modernizing the look.
rs_634x1024-161202163746-634-grace-kelly-monaco-wedding.jpg

I am seriously lusting after the My Lady Dior in gray, but I already have a medium LD in midnight blue. Do you think it would be redundant to get it (the other bag choice would be the Hermes Evelyne in etoupe)? My head says it's better to get a different bag style but my heart loves the LD. Any suggestions?

I have been thinking about adding a Dior to my collection. I really like the diorissimo. I'm not sure about the size and color. I'm leaning towards the medium and I prefer darker colors. I really like the color pixiegeldif riding along with her. Of course I love my lady Dior. Just not sure about the opening of bag. I have gone on long enough. Would love to hear thought on the tote : )

I am seriously lusting after the My Lady Dior in gray, but I already have a medium LD in midnight blue. Do you think it would be redundant to get it (the other bag choice would be the Hermes Evelyne in etoupe)? My head says it's better to get a different bag style but my heart loves the LD. Any suggestions?
Go with what your heart loves. Otherwise it's like settling for another bag simply because it seems logical to get a different style. The My Lady Dior that you want is quite different from your Midnight Blue one. The size, colour, opening, and even the strap (plus pins) will mean that you will have two different bags.

The Hermes Evelyne is nice, too, but I am not a fan of the fabric strap.

I would get the My Lady Dior. I got one last week, even though I have a medium LD, and I don't think it was redundant at all...they are different sizes, colours, have different straps, and even different leathers. Go with what your heart loves!!!

Reactions: averagejoe
Go with what your heart loves. Otherwise it's like settling for another bag simply because it seems logical to get a different style. The My Lady Dior that you want is quite different from your Midnight Blue one. The size, colour, opening, and even the strap (plus pins) will mean that you will have two different bags.

The Hermes Evelyne is nice, too, but I am not a fan of the fabric strap.

I would get the My Lady Dior. I got one last week, even though I have a medium LD, and I don't think it was redundant at all...they are different sizes, colours, have different straps, and even different leathers. Go with what your heart loves!!!

Thank you both for the feedback!! I know I'm in love with the bag because I have literally dreamed about it lol. [emoji23].