Dior Chat Thread

Now the question - to keep or exchange? Looks great with all winter darks, not so great with summer colors.View attachment 3741138

Honestly, I say keep it. It's a beautiful colour. You can wear it with creams, whites. Dove grey, soft/baby yellows and even pastel colours in the summer. I'd personally keep it. But it all Really depends on how bright your wardrobe is.

Reactions: averagejoe
Cant believe i got this small Lady dior yesterday!! OMG the strap pins really got me!!! Bag is a light seafoam minty green. Looks blueish under diff lights. they have a whole set of these horoscope pins and other cute pins also in pastel colors and gold. Amazing with the lighter colored LDs.
Couldnt find this on their website thought hmmm. Got this instore (Hong Kong).

The pins make this easily a nice casual bag. And can take strap off for more formal occasions.
View attachment 3754461

GORGEOUS! I'm thinking of getting the scarlet version of the bag! Do you love it so far?? How much stuff can you put in it?? [emoji7]

Hi everybody,
I was planning on getting the MyLadyDior in black with the pins but the SA in SAKS told me that the supple grained calfskin is much more carefree and so I have ordered both to see which one I like. I am excited and a little bit anxious too because there is no Dior store where I live and I am wondering if I would have quality issues and if so will Dior take care of it. How has your lady dior worn over the years?
I am very casual dresser- jeans and tshirt all the time even to work. I am 32 and busy mom of 2 kids - 5 and 2. Do you think it will suit my lifestyle or will it be too formal? Do you think the styles I chose will stand the test of time and my daughter will enjoy when I pass it on to her? I know the resale value of Dior is not very good and so I want to make sure this is the right choice. Hope this amazing community can help me in the decision!!!
Thanks,
Padma

Reactions: Kymme76
Hi everybody,
I was planning on getting the MyLadyDior in black with the pins but the SA in SAKS told me that the supple grained calfskin is much more carefree and so I have ordered both to see which one I like. I am excited and a little bit anxious too because there is no Dior store where I live and I am wondering if I would have quality issues and if so will Dior take care of it. How has your lady dior worn over the years?
I am very casual dresser- jeans and tshirt all the time even to work. I am 32 and busy mom of 2 kids - 5 and 2. Do you think it will suit my lifestyle or will it be too formal? Do you think the styles I chose will stand the test of time and my daughter will enjoy when I pass it on to her? I know the resale value of Dior is not very good and so I want to make sure this is the right choice. Hope this amazing community can help me in the decision!!!
Thanks,
Padma
Dior stands behind their products. Especially since you are buying directly from their boutique, they will repair/replace your bag if there is a quality issue.

Both the My Lady Dior and the grained calfskin Lady Dior are perfect for casual occasions. They are not too formal at all. Both styles have thick cross-body straps that make them look very casual and functional.

Reactions: holdmystars
Dior stands behind their products. Especially since you are buying directly from their boutique, they will repair/replace your bag if there is a quality issue.

Both the My Lady Dior and the grained calfskin Lady Dior are perfect for casual occasions. They are not too formal at all. Both styles have thick cross-body straps that make them look very casual and functional.
I am buying through SAKS and Dior boutique is leased there. I should still be ok right?

I'm almost in the same boat! Have 2 little girls and wear casual most of the time, besides couple of events here and there:smile:
I got the light green Lady Dior posted here I believe couple of weeks earlier and absolutely LOVE it!!! I have lots of small Chanel bags, but none of them make me feel as glamorous as this lady Dior [emoji6][emoji6] and as a busy mom, that feeling is really nice sometimes:smile:
Dior has the most amazing customer service!!!, so don't worry, Saks could also send it for a yearly cream bath.
I find the supple lady Dior much more casual, that's why I got it. The classic one is pretty dressy I find and as far as passing on to your daughter, the bag self will remain a classic, but the wide strap will probably be out in few years..... but the prettiest if you wear the bag on your arm [emoji6]