Dior Chat Thread

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the name of this bag please? Does anyone know when or if it has been released? Many thanks :smile:

View attachment 5853510
Hi, I bought this bag last month at Dior Toronto and posted this on the thread "What was your last Dior purchase" with pics and the tag info. My SA said Canada only had 3 brought in. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Charmaine13
*seeking advice* I just noticed a crack on the side of my grained leather 30 Montaigne this morning at breakfast. Any suggestion on how to fix it? TIA!

View attachment 5855733

View attachment 5855734
You can bring it back to Dior first to see if they will fix it for free (if under warranty) or for a fee. It's the best route because they will keep the bag exactly the way it was manufactured. If they say they can't, then any cobbler should be able to, although their glazing may not look exactly the same. Also, this problem will probably occur again in the future, given that glazing around bending points tends to crack over time.

Hi all, what do we think of the new toujours bag? I personally really like it but I’ve read comments / reviews that it’s lazy designing from MGC etc :sad: also not sure if the soft cannage is ideal in an everyday type tote bag like that? I am hoping to try it on in store soon

Hi all, what do we think of the new toujours bag? I personally really like it but I’ve read comments / reviews that it’s lazy designing from MGC etc :sad: also not sure if the soft cannage is ideal in an everyday type tote bag like that? I am hoping to try it on in store soon
I tried the medium size and I really liked it. The handles are a little fiddly but it's nice to get the different lengths.

I tried the medium size and I really liked it. The handles are a little fiddly but it's nice to get the different lengths.
Ooh what colour did you try on? And do you think you’ll get it?

I tried on the sand and it was so nice, also in medium. The handles could be fiddly but I think I’d probably just keep them on the longer length and that way it can be worn on the shoulder or on the crook of the arm.

Hi, sorry I can’t create a new thread. Does any one have the Dior toujours bag? I’m trying to decide between a medium and large (would be a daily work bag). I don’t live near a Dior so can’t try on in person. Would appreciate any mod shots or insight. Thanks!

Hi, sorry I can’t create a new thread. Does any one have the Dior toujours bag? I’m trying to decide between a medium and large (would be a daily work bag). I don’t live near a Dior so can’t try on in person. Would appreciate any mod shots or insight. Thanks!
I don’t have it but I tried on the medium and large. I loved the medium size, pic attached. I don’t have a pic of the large but it also looked nice, both bags are very lightweight and easy to carry. The large would fit a lot more and would be good for travel etc, the medium is probably better day to day but depends on how much you carry. The medium may fit a small laptop, the large defo would

IMG_8842.jpeg

I don’t have it but I tried on the medium and large. I loved the medium size, pic attached. I don’t have a pic of the large but it also looked nice, both bags are very lightweight and easy to carry. The large would fit a lot more and would be good for travel etc, the medium is probably better day to day but depends on how much you carry. The medium may fit a small laptop, the large defo would

View attachment 5864228
Thank you! Looks great on you! I’d probably carry an iPad and daily essentials. I currently use the neverfull GM and it’s just so huge. I don’t want to get as massive of a bag again but trying to figure out if medium in the toujours will be too small as a work bag.

Thank you! Looks great on you! I’d probably carry an iPad and daily essentials. I currently use the neverfull GM and it’s just so huge. I don’t want to get as massive of a bag again but trying to figure out if medium in the toujours will be too small as a work bag.
Thanks! Yes the NV GM is huge!

Please post pics of the bag once you get it!

Reactions: Username099