Dior Chat Thread

Hi! Yes, mine (in Saudi Arabia) always order from other locations!
Ooh thanks for letting me know! Is there any special process for requesting this, or is it as simple as just asking your SA? Do you also need to pay for international shipping etc, or does Dior handle all that and you just pay your same Saudi price? Sorry for so many questions but any help appreciated!

Hi everyone! As I’m new to dior, please can anyone let me know how many collections dior has per year? Is it releases at set times, like Chanel has with their 6x per year collections?
Dior has 2 seasons of Haute Couture; Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter RTW which is shown during Paris fashion weeks; and pre-Fall and Cruise (Resort), so 6 regular seasons just like Chanel. There are sometimes capsule collections in between for Lunar New Year and other occasions.

Ooh thanks for letting me know! Is there any special process for requesting this, or is it as simple as just asking your SA? Do you also need to pay for international shipping etc, or does Dior handle all that and you just pay your same Saudi price? Sorry for so many questions but any help appreciated!
No special process and they handle everything. They simply transfer the item.

Dior has 2 seasons of Haute Couture; Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter RTW which is shown during Paris fashion weeks; and pre-Fall and Cruise (Resort), so 6 regular seasons just like Chanel. There are sometimes capsule collections in between for Lunar New Year and other occasions.
Thanks for your reply :smile: what month is each collection released? And are bags produced at every launch too? TIA!

Thanks for your reply :smile: what month is each collection released? And are bags produced at every launch too? TIA!
Dior releases several "drops" for each collection, meaning that merchandise from each collection is released in small batches to keep the boutique inventory interesting and new. For instance, Cruise (Resort) is released from late October to December and sometimes even January depending on the capsule. Spring is released late January into March, and then summer is released. These are rough estimates of months but every week or so there may be new arrivals.

Dior releases several "drops" for each collection, meaning that merchandise from each collection is released in small batches to keep the boutique inventory interesting and new. For instance, Cruise (Resort) is released from late October to December and sometimes even January depending on the capsule. Spring is released late January into March, and then summer is released. These are rough estimates of months but every week or so there may be new arrivals.
Thanks, that’s good to know! It certainly does keep things interesting and i can’t wait to see what comes out in October time.

Reactions: averagejoe
Hey, I'm new here so hopefully I'm posting in the right thread!
I have an older Dior purse that I'm not really sure which model & year it is? I got it from my great grandma who apparently bought it back in her days.
Also, I have a problem with the lock. It doesn't seem like I'm able to get it locked, not sure if something is broken.. Anyone knows where I could get this fixed? Dior recommended me to drop it off in their Paris store, but I live in Stockholm, Sweden so flying to Paris to drop it off is not really my first-hand choice.. Any ideas?

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KatBagDogLady_12
Hi everyone, does anyone know if the mini lady dior in the colour “blush” which is a lovely neutral pink/brown colour, is a permanent piece? Ie does it come out every season / is it restocked when it sells out? Trying to figure out if I should get it now or can afford to wait a few months, it seems it’s low in stock

Does anyone know if I can do a new exchange at a US Dior store? My sister helped me buy a Lady Dior wallet in Italy and when I got it today, there was a part in the bottom of the wallet that looks like a layer of leather was scraped/peeled off! The wallet was in the store packaging and unopened till I received it.:sad: Hoping I could bring it into a Dior store and do an exchange.

IMG_9831.jpeg