Dior Chat Thread

You’re welcome! If you can buy it in Europe you would save a ton.

@fashion_junky also has the same bag and did a wonderful YouTube video on it. She also did a reveal thread but I can not find either links at the moment.

Here’s my thread;
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/my-first-dior-handbag-purchase.972232/

FYI that’s my photo you used above it was sent to me by my wonderful Hawaiian SA
The lady dior I was looking at is gorgeous, I really love the blue. Its true for a more dressy look I could just not use the strap! Your bag is stunning, what a gorgeous color! Unfortunately the one I like only comes with that strap, which I love, but I its quite a bit more expensive due to that.

Thank you! Do you mind me asking how much it was europe? I would love if I could pick it up there actually! I apologize for using your photo. I found it in another thread and I couldn't remember which!
It was £3167 after tax back. The price is old and UK prices have risen by £50-£150 per bag. I do not know the current price. The best bag deals involve purchasing in the UK due to the low £.

This is probably a silly question but does anyone know if it is possible to get the charm on a Lady Dior changed? I like one of the LDs in the Cruise collection but hate the charm that comes on it - much prefer the lettering of the traditional charm.

This is probably a silly question but does anyone know if it is possible to get the charm on a Lady Dior changed? I like one of the LDs in the Cruise collection but hate the charm that comes on it - much prefer the lettering of the traditional charm.
I don't think they replace charms so that the bag can have a different look. Dior (and most other luxury brands) often do not allow modifications to existing pieces. These brands also have to approve made-to-measure items too to ensure that the look of all pieces represents the image of the brand.

Still it wouldn't hurt to bring your bag to the boutique to ask if they can.

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
I don't think they replace charms so that the bag can have a different look. Dior (and most other luxury brands) often do not allow modifications to existing pieces. These brands also have to approve made-to-measure items too to ensure that the look of all pieces represents the image of the brand.

Still it wouldn't hurt to bring your bag to the boutique to ask if they can.

That is so true! I once asked them to remove front pockets on pants because they were sticking out and looked like ears on my thighs. They refused because "that would change the original design".

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, your was not at all clear. My reference was for the sunglasses in black . The logo in on the front of the frame and the sides are in gold. The lettering is in white an on my European Union Dior site the price is 550 euro. Let me look again for a better description.

Ok, first of all sorry for the misspelling. J'ADIOR on the front of frame and the lens are all black, there is CD lettering on the frame as well . I love these sunglasses and my daughter says she knows best. They all think they know best! She's said these are trendy and my style is classic. I just really love these glasses but she said they will look dated very soon. I would so appreciate other opinions

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa