Dior Chat Thread

Thank you. The bag in the photo looks really structured though. Maybe @TraceySH knows more, she has a whole family of the supple, deconstructed studded Ladies?
It's probably because it's new? The unstructured i.e. lambskin one come with the original charms and the O letter piece, whereas the structured one i.e. calfskin come with the new "square looking" charms without the O letter piece.

Reactions: averagejoe
It's probably because it's new? The unstructured i.e. lambskin one come with the original charms and the O letter piece, whereas the structured one i.e. calfskin come with the new "square looking" charms without the O letter piece.
I think you are right here. This one looks a lot more structured than the ones owned by TraceySH imo. She has the version that has a flap as well. Did the zipper take getting used to?

I think you are right here. This one looks a lot more structured than the ones owned by TraceySH imo. She has the version that has a flap as well. Did the zipper take getting used to?
I've tried the zip on these lambskin unstructured bags and they're very soft and easy to get in and out (abit like the Gabrielle Chanel bag). The zip on the structured classic LD can be stiff at first but after 2-3 uses, the leather softens and it's fine, and not as bad as you'd think :yes:

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Sneak peak of the set of the SS2018 Dior RTW show:
defilepappe18_teaser_visual.jpg