Did you ever suddenly love something you had disliked before? If so, do tell>

I forgot the Bolide. Again it just didn't appeal to me. I saw a woman being shown a blue (no idea of the correct name of the color) Bolide at FSH and thought wow it looks great on her! Now it's on my got to have it list!

Never got the Picotin. Thought it was too easy to access and hard to carry with it's square stiff base. Then I saw one in etoupe, my go to, wear anywhere colour and it just clicked.

I made it work and now wear it with a shoulder strap as back up when my hands are full. It takes just the right colour/leather and size to fall in love with something and then find a work around for a problem.

Never got the Picotin. Thought it was too easy to access and hard to carry with it's square stiff base. Then I saw one in etoupe, my go to, wear anywhere colour and it just clicked.

I made it work and now wear it with a shoulder strap as back up when my hands are full. It takes just the right colour/leather and size to fall in love with something and then find a work around for a problem.

Woh...Can you please show us how your shoulder strap work - in pictures? Thanks.

Never liked the Evelyne. I have two now and love them. Garden Party as well. I thought they were too plain looking, now I really like the simplicity. Oh and yes the Victoria. I thought it was so plain and matronly and now it is definitely on my radar.

Last edited:
I used to dislike the Victoria II, too plain and too 2000's, then I've seen it in Malachite, now it's my baby-baby bag.

I hate the Evelyne, but I want to get the bigger one to wear when my hands are full, in a I-don't-care-way, haha.

I used to dislike Evelyne too, now I'm trying very hard to convince DH that I seriously need one :smile:

Used to not feel anything special about Anemone either (even after seeing it in person) and wondered why everybody was so excited about it, now I'm thinking of getting a small leather item in that colour.

Used to not feel anything special about Anemone either (even after seeing it in person) and wondered why everybody was so excited about it, now I'm thinking of getting a small leather item in that colour.

Yes! I didn't think Anemone was all that special when I saw it in a GP but when I saw it in a Kelly, it was like the clouds parted after a horrible storm.