Did anyone get a steel sabrina??

yesterday I saw a green patent sabrina. Happened to be in the local coach boutique an asked when they were comming in. The SA said 10/1 but another sa just got it in green do you wanna see it?? Of course I said yes and now I am in love then I asked how much $$$ ....$698 ( holy sh**) My hubby is going to kill me when I tell him this is what I want!

i went to the boutique in philadelphia today looking for the sabrina. and i was pleased and discouraged at the same time....the bad part.....it's not coming out till the first of october. i was told that it would be out in September:cry: the good news.....it is coming in almost every material imaginable. patent, gold and silver metallic, optic art, black optic signature.....i am soooooo freaking excited. lol.

I just ordered the Steel Sabrina. I am kinda scared of the color being too light, but new black larges are not going to be in stock for like 2 weeks so I guess I could not wait. LOL

I will post some pics when I get it,

I emailed Coach and they told me they would send me a sample of the Steel color so I could see it before I bought it. Well here is what they sent me. I almost laughed, but it is something.

Another thing they told me was that the stores prob. do not have this color swatch. I did not actually confirm this, but why would they not have it, Oh Well. I must wait and find out!!

Attachments

• glo_ste.gif
    glo_ste.gif
    728 bytes · Views: 237