♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
me too! i hope someone here ordered it! i might get it if i like the color

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Nope and the last time I called and asked the girl said it was dark gray but the swatch looks nothing like dark gray, who knows!

jrw118

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
yesterday I saw a green patent sabrina. Happened to be in the local coach boutique an asked when they were comming in. The SA said 10/1 but another sa just got it in green do you wanna see it?? Of course I said yes and now I am in love then I asked how much $$$ ....$698 ( holy sh**) My hubby is going to kill me when I tell him this is what I want!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
i went to the boutique in philadelphia today looking for the sabrina. and i was pleased and discouraged at the same time....the bad part.....it's not coming out till the first of october. i was told that it would be out in September:cry: the good news.....it is coming in almost every material imaginable. patent, gold and silver metallic, optic art, black optic signature.....i am soooooo freaking excited. lol.

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I neeeeeeeeeeed to see the steel - been dying for a deep gray bag and hoping this is it!

drea900

nyc_sweetie
Aug 9, 2008
NYC
I just ordered the Steel Sabrina. I am kinda scared of the color being too light, but new black larges are not going to be in stock for like 2 weeks so I guess I could not wait. LOL

I will post some pics when I get it,

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I just ordered the Steel Sabrina. I am kinda scared of the color being too light, but new black larges are not going to be in stock for like 2 weeks so I guess I could not wait. LOL

I will post some pics when I get it,

Oh the wait.... I dont know if I can take it :faint:

drea900

nyc_sweetie
Aug 9, 2008
NYC
I emailed Coach and they told me they would send me a sample of the Steel color so I could see it before I bought it. Well here is what they sent me. I almost laughed, but it is something.

Another thing they told me was that the stores prob. do not have this color swatch. I did not actually confirm this, but why would they not have it, Oh Well. I must wait and find out!!

Attachments