Did anyone get a steel sabrina??

I saw the steel in the lookbook also and it did not look anything like your swatch it looks more goldish tan in the lookbook so who know? cant wait to see pics!

I'm not sure about the accuracy of this because the SA who called me seemed completely clueless, but I got a call yesterday from one of the SF Coach stores where I stopped in and asked about the Sabrinas awhile back - she called to tell me they were available now - I know they've been available for ages now, but what the heck - so I ask her what colors the Lg. leather one will come in just for kicks and she asks me "what color are you looking for" - I'm like, no idea - what's available - so, she says "green, gold, blue and purple" - I ask about Teal - she say's no - same answer for Cherry and Steel - I get frustrated and tell her nicely thanks for calling and she say's no problem and that's the end of it. So maybe or maybe not, there are some new colors coming out;)

I think the SA is confused. The steel is available, I checked again this am just to see if the cherry is available yet and it isn't. But there is steel, magenta, berry, black, espresso in the small available now, cherry to come, sigh! Unless that steel looks good then I am all over it!

I'm not sure about the accuracy of this because the SA who called me seemed completely clueless, but I got a call yesterday from one of the SF Coach stores where I stopped in and asked about the Sabrinas awhile back - she called to tell me they were available now - I know they've been available for ages now, but what the heck - so I ask her what colors the Lg. leather one will come in just for kicks and she asks me "what color are you looking for" - I'm like, no idea - what's available - so, she says "green, gold, blue and purple" - I ask about Teal - she say's no - same answer for Cherry and Steel - I get frustrated and tell her nicely thanks for calling and she say's no problem and that's the end of it. So maybe or maybe not, there are some new colors coming out;)

It may be that she was referring to the Ombre Sabrina, as I got a call that these colors were available now for the Ombre. Has anyone else heard this?