did anybody *NOT* regret getting facial contouring / cheekbone reduction?

I regret everything. Zygoma is a big no no. I also had forward sliding genioplasty. Aside from the side effects, aesthetically it looks fine, even though same effects could have probably been achieved with just fillers involved.
Hi, I’m planning to get forward sliding genioplasty next month. Did it cause sagging as well…? Or was it the zygoma reduction that caused this?

Hi smallface :smile:

If you don't have protruding cheekbones but the main problem lies with having a wide face, facial contouring (V-line surgery) will work for you. The surgeon may propose mandible reduction and narrow genioplasty for you.

This is because to achieve a short and slender face (which brings out the femininity in ladies while giving a more youthful look), mandible reduction is not enough, the chin must also be taken into account for the harmony of the entire face (lower face included).

If you also wish to achieve a more 3 dimensional face, the surgeon will likely propose fat grafting as it will optimise the eventual results of the overall surgery (ie, provide volume to a flat forehead, sunken or hollow areas of the face, or to give a more 3D effect to the cheeks). If the spaces at both your temporal bones seem too wide, your hairline can be shifted forward to narrow the area.

I am not a trained surgeon, so it is best that you consult with a good and reliable one, but I read extensively and hope to help ease your worries that there is hope for your concerns and it is possible to solve them with facial contouring surgery. Moving the hairline is also a skill that most reputable/highly experienced facial contouring surgeons can do.
Hi all,

This will be the only post I do with pictures of my results as I am quite a private person. I stayed in Korea for 19 days (but normally 14 days is enough). I stayed longer for I wanted to tour Korea and it was my first trip overseas since COVID.

Any people with genuine concerns can PM me for more details. I will answer them if I do see them.

Good luck with a more beautiful you, regardless of which surgeon you decide to go to. :smile:

I had people asking me who performed my double jaw surgery, it was done by Dr Seah and Dr Chan at KKH in Dec 2020.

View attachment 5611543
hi there! i am unable to PM you, is there a telegram handle or kkt username i could possibly reach out to? thank you 🙏💖

I'm getting zygoma reduction in the future. I want to keep the front and just shave the side...if that makes sense. That shouldn't cause too much sagging right?
That’s what I got and still got sagging. I thought there would be zero shaving and was going to be slightly pushed in, like 3mm, but my doctor shaved and pushed in by a lot. The side is what makes your face look 3D. Completely shaving it off makes your face look extremely flat and I hate it so much. There’s also nerve damage and muscle tightness/pain, but the side effects differ for everyone so just keep that in mind. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself I look fine, but I have to deal with this forever I guess

Reactions: sunse8t
It's been years since I had it done and I don't regret it but I do regret not taking out my chin pin... still have a little sensitivity and my gums there look a bit darker than the rest. Also have to deal with sagging and trying to find someone to fix it as it is hindering the real results..mm..
Did you do all the 3 point FC?

That’s what I got and still got sagging. I thought there would be zero shaving and was going to be slightly pushed in, like 3mm, but my doctor shaved and pushed in by a lot. The side is what makes your face look 3D. Completely shaving it off makes your face look extremely flat and I hate it so much. There’s also nerve damage and muscle tightness/pain, but the side effects differ for everyone so just keep that in mind. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself I look fine, but I have to deal with this forever I guess
I'm sorry that you have to deal with such stress. May I ask which clinic did you go to?

I'm so sorry but thank you so much for informing people like me who want to get it.