Design Your Own Rogue

What insert do you use?

A 'Purse to Go' insert. I love inserts. It not only helps keep things organized, as someone else mentioned, it makes it real easy to change bags.

I get it. I am one of those people who likes to be able to reach in to my bag to grab whatever I need without actually having to look. That is definitely harder to do if it is slouchier/folding in on itself!

It was actually your comments yesterday that had me decide to try out the organizer in a Rogue, I usually only use it in my more one compartment speedy-style bags. I am actually really happy it worked well, as I prefer organizers for, well, the organization, as well as to protect the liner a bit more. Also makes it easier to switch around! :smile:
Yep, me too.

I have a Dakota Whipstitch crossbody bag and I love it! I would love it on olive green. I'll have to look around.
I love the Dakotah! I had 3 of them (original small black whiplash, the larger saddle one and the larger suede one), but recently sold one because I didn't need 3.....plus, I bought a new bag so an old one needed to go.

I think it's the nature of pebbled leather to slouch. One of my Rogues is glovetanned leather and it's not going to slouch.
I agree with that. On the saddle bags, the smooth glove tanned leather flap is harder to open because the leather is stiffer. On the whiplash saddle bag, the flap opens up easier because the pebbled leather just folds out of they way.

Reactions: Hobbsy and RayKay
haha. I'm thinking of selling it after I talk to my fiance, but I would really miss the olive green! Do you have the black with snake handles?

So I just purchased on Olive Rogue, and I do feel like this leather is way softer than my black (and DEFINITELY softer than the Butterscotch I returned). I went through 3 bags before I found one that wasn't all smushed up already. The store keeps their bags unstuffed for some stupid reason...

So I just purchased on Olive Rogue, and I do feel like this leather is way softer than my black (and DEFINITELY softer than the Butterscotch I returned). I went through 3 bags before I found one that wasn't all smushed up already. The store keeps their bags unstuffed for some stupid reason...

That is so funny as I am taking my Olive out for its first spin today and so far I think the leather is so far stiffer than my Butterscotch (which I have not carried yet) or my Prussian Blue Whiplash (which I have carried about 5-6 days in total so far and to me is delightfully smushy now). Olive is still very "square" looking to me, and unlike on the other two where the handles seem to sometimes want to flop outwards and expose the suede, the handles on Olive want to flop inwards. I :heart: all of them, though!

IMG_3835.JPG

That is a little odd of the store. Most customers I imagine want a nicely stuffed and packaged bag from the bag when they are buying a new one!

I think it's the nature of pebbled leather to slouch. One of my Rogues is glovetanned leather and it's not going to slouch.

I think you've hit the nail on the head! Love all my borough bags, and they happen to be either glove tanned leather variety-or else the shiny leather, other than snake-embossed. The original pebbled one literally puddles-not my type of style!