Design Your Own Rogue

I found this picture on Instagram showing the options for Tea Rose customization.

View attachment 3644543

For those who have done this, what sorts of tea roses are offered? I'm kind of fearing that everything will be pink/white or something. Haha. Are there any studded tea rose options available?

They are actually offering this at my store (who would have thought?), but "girly" is not my style.

I just got this email, says the Made to Order Rogue bar is available for a limited amount of time. :wtf: So tempting!! And to think I've been so good.
View attachment 3744800

OMG, I just googled your mall!! It's one of this country's largest malls and I saw the store directory!!

Since I'm in northern CA, I'm tempted to hop on a plane just to spend a day there -- there isn't ANY upscale designer that's missing from that place!!

Oops, I just realized that I did NOT have Saturday's winning Lotto numbers....:facepalm:

Keep us updated on what you end up ordering....:giggle:

OMG, I just googled your mall!! It's one of this country's largest malls and I saw the store directory!!

Since I'm in northern CA, I'm tempted to hop on a plane just to spend a day there -- there isn't ANY upscale designer that's missing from that place!!

Oops, I just realized that I did NOT have Saturday's winning Lotto numbers....:facepalm:

Keep us updated on what you end up ordering....:giggle:
Haha yes, it's quite fancy! It's such a funny mall because you have people like me wearing jeans and a jacket, then you have people wear designer clothes dressed to the nines to do shopping. It's a fantastic mall to people watch. :biggrin:

Wish I won the lotto too! I'm not sure if I will be getting something, saving for another bag but the idea of a custom rogue 25 is so tempting because I adore my regular rogue. I have to find out prices to see if I can even afford it! :lol: Will definitely post here if I end up going home with something!

Got a bunch of images today and I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!! They're all different combinations of oxblood and black straps with burgundy interior in each one.
View attachment 3759025View attachment 3759026View attachment 3759027View attachment 3759028

This will be my last purchase of the year so I want it to wow me. (The kisslock bags coming out soon will have to wait until next year!)

Any thoughts???
I like the second one a lot, personally I'd mess with the longer strap color a bit to make it more deep red than brown and maybe go for a darker top handle outline (is that even possible?) I really am a fan of a chalk + oxblood combo though. If you go for one of the dark ones, which admittedly are more practical, I'd want more contrast between the two main colors. Hope that helps you somewhat :smile:

Reactions: Lucylu29
Got a bunch of images today and I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!! They're all different combinations of oxblood and black straps with burgundy interior in each one.
View attachment 3759025View attachment 3759026View attachment 3759027View attachment 3759028

This will be my last purchase of the year so I want it to wow me. (The kisslock bags coming out soon will have to wait until next year!)

Any thoughts???

I really enjoy the last one. It's very balanced! I like the top handles and the shoulder straps to match :smile:

Reactions: Lucylu29