Deep Thoughts....with Rockerchic

Buy some smaller bags for evening wear and will force DH to actually take her places to carry them.
Not too many though. Unless you go out all the time when you're really dressed.

I find my evening bags and shoes don't get worn very often. Maybe a few times a year, if that. My everyday bags get used... and therefore, worth the big bucks I send on them.
I sold/returned all my duplicates, and no more black w/silver hardware bags for me either.
Why is that?

Is it because you have so many? I haven't bought a new bag in over a year because I didn't want silver HW. Now for spring, if I want a new bag (I'm desperate for a new bag!) I'm going to have to get one with silver. Is that okay... or is everyone tired of silver now?

Rocker,,,you are wise and adorable.....i shall do a list too...

but,you guys,,i am getting sad! what's bad bout white bags???? i just bought my first white bag..the Jumbo Classic, in actually a luscious pearly, winter white (not the "nurse's white"). She is classy and has a certain aura...she is flirty and ladylike and happy to hve a new home!
is she not favored 'cause she was born this color??? i love her...........:crybaby:

<needs comforting, and her baby's feelings are kinda hurt...

;)

Jayne--good advice on the evening bags! Maybe just one little pewter first bbag. also I love black with silver hw bags but have tooooo many!

Purse--exactly as Hikaru says! the white on the purse is not the problem, it's me! I love the look but they generally sit in the dustbag because I am too chicken to wear them!

LOL..so i am your witness too. So when we go to the trunk show and you go to waitlist for a black diagonal CC bag, and the denim cabas, how should i stop you?:P
Ercilia, there will be lots of pressure on you that day:P !! If you see me pick up a pen to put my name on the waitlist, fly parallel to the floor and tackle me down!

Purse-onality, did you get white caviar? White caviar is much more durable than B-Bag leather. I wore my white Bbag and got blue color transfer from my jeans. It was a small spot and most of it came out but I get very scared to use it. If I was going to buy another white bag it would be Chanel caviar and trust me I am considering it!:yes: