Deep Thoughts....with Rockerchic

Your resolutions are sooo cute! This is a really funny thread. Stick to your guns. I personally can't give up white bags, I get more compliments on my white Chanel bag then any other bags I've had. I think if a teal cabas becomes available that you won't be able to resist, but we shall see. Good luck! ;)

But I was in NM today and they had a teal cabas and I told them to hold it for you!!

Just kidding. Hopefully I didn't get your heart racing there with that cruel joke. You've already moved on to bigger and better things and will always continue having an awesome collection. :smile:

Hi Dears,
I had a long, meaningful chat with myself and have decided to set some guidelines for myself. So from here forward Rockerchic

Will Not Purchase Any More
  • Black totes with silver hardware--none, natch, zippo--unless I first let one of mine go (must be a loophole)...
  • Doubles of bags--Goodbye longing for teal coco cabas, you are no longer welcome in my closet:sad: (Rocker gets on her knees and prays that the cotton club tote in the spring ligne in blue is a gorgeous, bright blue that pops and will take her mind of beautiful teal cabas....)
  • White bags ("But white bags look so chic!" says Rocker:devil: ; "You already have the white reissue and a white bal city and don't wear them" says Rocker:angel: )
Will
  • Buy some smaller bags for evening wear and will force DH to actually take her places to carry them. (Nice start with the black MC flap:happydance: )
  • Sell her doubles to make room in the closet for more diversity:wtf: . (Oops, need another loophole, :idea:reissues don't count because they are not only bags but collector's items:graucho: .
Alright dear ladies, you are all my witnesses!

Once again, you are an inspiration.....
btw-reissues DO NOT count toward any sort of previously imposed ban, imo! ;)

way to go gal!!!

I also try to set guidelines for my chanel bag purchase (due to the lack of fund):

- no lambskin (or any kind of leather that is easy to get scratches)
- no white bag
- no duplicate in different colors
- no very similar style in the same color (well, this is a discretionary decision....will have a huge grey area right there...)
- no clutches
- no light color patent (worry about color transfer)
- try my best not to buy a bag over $2000 (that will be hard with the upcoming price increase)

Hope I can stick to these rules too!!!

Go girl!! You reminded me of two to add to mine

No lambskin or light color patent!!
Can't do the $2000 one though!:Push:

OM Stac, this thread is hillarious! I am with you on the white bags. I have a white B-Bag too that sits in the dustbag in the closet because I am too afraid to get dirt or color transfer on her. But I too am sucked into the lure of a beautiful white Chanel. Good luck with your resolutions!

ChaneltrunkSP07009.jpg