Dedicated Thread for RM Pouch Hunters

Cool, can't wait to see your pics of the Lolita. You're going to love it!! The sunglasses fit fine in there but it makes an ugly bulge on the backside of the pouch =(. It's probably more better suited as a wallet or a regular pouch than a sunglasses case. :P I'm using mine as a regular wallet right now and I love it! The leather is smooshy soft and Beige Pink is just TDF gorgeous. :heart: Can't wait to see your Moss pouch too!

Guess I'll post my pics here for reference:

Lolita Pouch with my DVF Sunglasses. Also included pics of the sunnies inside the case and the ugly bulge it creates. lol.:
IMG_1999.jpg
IMG_2000.jpg
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2002.jpg

I really want another one in Black... but trying to resist! I would have liked this pouch much better if it had a slip pocket inside too. OH well. I still love it!

Two new pouches! I managed to snag a "Benjamins" with full sized text off the Bay! and the other is not an RM but a little Balanciaga Pouch (it came with a gift sized bottle of their perfume! Amazing stuff!)

This is my two new pouches hanging out at work with my Affair. Pardon the crappy cell phone pictures! I love this Benji pouch! I managed to downsize everything from my huge RM Melissa Clutch into it!

Love your new pouches! The Bal CP is super super cute!! The Benjis is adorable too! Enjoy!

Hey glory, glad my pics helped. I was disappointed about the bulge too, so I ended up using mine as a wallet. If RM had intended to use this as a sunnies case, I agree she should have made it wider on the base. still a lovely pouch though!

ITA, Girlie! I wouldn't feel comfortable with this pouch either. It's seriously cute though but I think this might be a bad move on RM's part. I wouldn't want to take this out and someone sees it and makes a bad joke about you. Maybe instead of "Unemployed" she could say something like, I don't know, "Now Hiring!", "Workaholic!", "Working Overtime!" or "It's All For the Money!" (bad suggestions, I know).

I'm not sure how many girls are going to buy this and have the courage to flash it without being teased on. Sorry RM. But you could have thought something much better.

ETA:

Just spotted this! Shopbop is selling the Iridescent Python Cory Pouch in Blue, for $75! There's also a suede Cory Pouch for $10 less. Both are really gorgeous pouches!

ETA:

Just spotted this! Shopbop is selling the Iridescent Python Cory Pouch in Blue, for $75! There's also a suede Cory Pouch for $10 less. Both are really gorgeous pouches!

I like the blue python pouch but I don't want to pay $75 for it. It makes me sad the the pouches seem to be getting more and more expensive.

I miss those days when Cory pouches cost $40. I don't necessarily want to pay $10 more to get it with cute words on the front, or $25 more for cute words on the front and a RM plaque on the bag. I just want the leather!