Decolletes comfortable or uncomfortable?

I love this shape! They are so comfortable for me, but I did not go small. I sized up a full size. But everyone's feet are different. Perhaps the Clichy (or Ron Ron) would fit your foot better?
The Ron Ron is even tighter in the toe box :Push:

are the clichy's more comfortable for wider feet because of the wider toe box?
Yup!

Ok I've decided since I can't be bothered to do it myself I just bougth a shoe stretcher :smile:!!
The stretcher didn't work for me :sad:

Both my pairs are in patent, and I stretched them out with thick socks before ever wearing them. :smile: If I'd gone up another half size, I know they would have flopped off in a matter of time, or at least after a few wears (I have a really strange foot haha... wide, with a narrow heel). Now they're pretty comfortable, but still not a walk around all day type of shoe for me. :heart:

How did you size in this style?
My first pair was torture for me because I didn't size up enough, but once I got a pair that was one full size up from my US size, they are perfect. The first few wears are a bit tough, but after about 3 wears, they become very comfy.

I agree completely. Go up one full size....be in pain for a couple of wears then they actually become very comfy. Mine have been molded to my feet. Love them. Perfect sexy shoe that every CL lover should have in their collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-x-Adjustable-Wood-Shoe-Stretcher-Shaper-Size-6-10-AU_W0QQitemZ360051652747QQihZ023QQcategoryZ1262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I got these onse...they are hiigh heel stertcherese right?? they got a pointy toe and kinda a curve up.

My foot is kinda like yours fieryfashionist.....small heel but medium to wide..actually how do you decide you have a wide foot? do u just look at it and go yup its wide??

Ok i'm going off topic now..
Mine are like those except mine plastic. I tried to stretch mine for more than 48 hours.

I even used to take my shoes to the cobbler where they would also spray the shoes with something to help stretch them and it made a very very small difference. I also used the sock trick and it didn't help for me. :shrugs:

Don't listen to me though :nogood:, all those tricks have helped so many ladies here. IDK my feet are just weird.

are the clichy's more comfortable for wider feet because of the wider toe box?

Yes, the break in period is less brutal.

Ok I've decided since I can't be bothered to do it myself I just bougth a shoe stretcher :smile:!!

Just be careful with shoe stretchers, they might change the shape of the shoe a bit. I've use stretchers and I have also used foam shoe trees. Takes a little while longer, but it is a gentle way to slightly stretch a shoe and keep its shape.

i found mine uncomfortable because of the small toe box. the half size up was too big and my foot kept slipping off. i love the look of the decollete though so next time, i will definitely try the sock trick.

I've heard they stretch a little. I have a pair in turtle patent ... I usually wear 39-39.5 in CLs, and these I took a 40. But then I bought the black patent in a 40 from Ebay and they are WAY too big.

Go figure. GOOD LUCK!