Decolletes comfortable or uncomfortable?

I wore mine to work yesterday and they were fine. I have 1 pair 1 full size up and one 1/2 size up, and the ones 1 full size up are far comfier. I am fine in standing around in mine for hours. I can't walk very long in them though. If I am going to do more walking than 15 minutes I change into something else.

I find both of mine - patent and ponyskin - very comfortable (although the patent took a couple of outings to break in). I sized up half a size from my true size for both and they're fine size-wise. I need a heel pad in the back of my left shoe in both pairs but that's usual for me as my left foot is slightly smaller than my right :shrugs:

Attachments

• B&W Pony.JPG
    B&W Pony.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Red Decs.JPG
    Red Decs.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 71
I can do all day in the ones that I went up a full size, but the ones that I only went up half a size start hurting me around 2 PM. This is, of course, in a normal work environment and not running around the streets on a shopping marathon. :smile:

I find my decolletes very comfortable. Its odd that most my shoes I stretch a bit prior to wearing and I didnt need to do that with my decolletes. I think its really important to get the sizing right on those.

Mine hurt the first two or three times, then moulded to my feet and are one of my go-to shoes now. It takes patience though and I found breaking them in at home didn't do much, I had to take them onto the street.

Mine have been stuck in customs for ages now :Push: so I don't have them yet, but I only sized up a half a size so I hope they'll fit. I got the Decolzeps in a 38 and I need a cap in the heel so I got the Decolletes in a 37.5 thinking the sizing would be somewhat similar. I'm starting to get the impression that they're sized smaller, though :s

half ups are big at the bac kthough :sad: Do yours have a small gap at the back at 1 full size up??
I got a 35 in these and I think I wear a 34.5 simple pump....the 35s have a small gap and I think after they stretch they will be too big so I think my simple size is 34.5 my new simple size is 34....do you think i need to size up to 35.5 in decollette?
I sized the same as you did for my Simple (7) and New Simple (6.5). I tried the decollette in 7.5 and they were too big in length and I also tried the 7 and they were tight-er in the toe box but I still had some room in the length. I'm sticking with the 7, but I'll be putting heel grips on them. I don't think I'll be able to handle the break in period had I bought the 6.5.

I think you should keep these and break them in. You can also take them to the cobbler and get them stretched in the toe box.

I have two pair, Black patent and Camel patent. I sized 1/2 up in the black (39--they did not have 39.5 and I WANTED THEM IMMEDIATELY) and a full-size in the camel (39.5). I am exchanging the black tomorrow, because despite my trying the sock trick, they still feel tight in the toe box. I haven't worn them off my bed yet...but the Camels I have and they are comfortable all day. My suggestion is to size up a full size, and if they are a bit loose in the back you can use pads. They are so sexy and once they stretch out a bit (like the camels did) you will find them comfortable. Just takes a few wearings.

I have a black patent pair-it was my first pair of CLs! I sized 1/2 size up and they fit well. It was a bit tough walking in them at first, but now they are one of my most comfy and wearable pair.

I love this shape! They are so comfortable for me, but I did not go small. I sized up a full size. But everyone's feet are different. Perhaps the Clichy (or Ron Ron) would fit your foot better?