Decolletes comfortable or uncomfortable?

i found them uncomfortable in the toe area. i got them half a size bigger than my usual but it didn't really help. i probably should have gone one full size bigger for extra room. they are gorgeous though but getting the right size is really important.

Congrats on your decollete purchase! I have them in black patent and I adore them. Yes, they aren't the most comfortable shoe, but they aren't too bad as long as I dont have to walk 20 blocks! For me, it was worth the pain of breaking them in, I just love decolletes.

What color did you get?

I have them in black patent too!
They really are a great shoe! They DO hurt the first about 5 wears, but they do become pretty comfy after a while. Take it slow and they will form to your foot nicely.
congrats..you will end up loving them!

Thanks Ladies, I cant wait till they get here!

I got them in red karey patent, I just fell in love with the leather its unusual and I'm a complete sucker for any textured/patterned leather.

I went up a full size and they were a perfect fit.
Im normally a 39 in CL's but got these in a 40. I actually took a chance. I tried the 39.5 in store and they were beyond snug so they ordered me a 40 and thank god they fit.
Def. take some pics. Its such a sexy shoe.

I'm looking for 39.5 - that's what my black patents are.

I think they are a tiny bit big, they slip out slightly at the heel now that they are broken in, but it was necessary because of the small toe box. If they stretch more over time I'll just put a heel grip in. Right now they are perfect :smile:

I tried on a 38 in my friends Decollete zeppas and they were HUGE on me so I went with the 37.5 in the 868's I hope I did the right thing :hrmm:

I wasnt sure on the sizing difference between the zeppas and 868's they look like the same shoe except for the platform?

they were patent, there was about a 1/2 inch gap at the back of my foot in them. I was suprised as I'm a 37 in non CL so I thought the 38 would fit.

Do you think I got the right size?

I'll keep an eye out for your size on ebay babypie :smile: