Decision: Reissue chevron or Classic Jumbo?

Great to know- thank you! I just bought mine (Nordstrom) this month. I think someone must have returned it or forgot about it- it looks absolutely perfect- I fell for it instantly! I like pink, but when I opened it and saw the pink lining, I think I squeeled like a 8 y o girl!! Can you tell me, how does it wear? I am mindful when I wear my Chanel’s, but have not had sheepskin before.

The pink lining is such a pretty surprise every time you open it up isn't it :heart:it's hard not to love this bag!

The sheepskin has worn beautifully, mine looks as good as the day I bought it, not a single scratch on her! I am careful with my bags but don't baby them too much.

I’m heavily biased but I’d go for the reissue!

I also, like @gettingpurseonal have the sheepskin 226 in chevron but with GHW and I love it so much. The leather looks very similar to the calfskin one you’ve shown but I haven’t seen that one in person.

I think if you already have CF the the 226 is a great choice especially with GHW as it stands out without screaming I’M A CHANEL BAG!!

View attachment 4374754

So gorgeous!!! How can you tell if it’s sheepskin?

A SA said the 19P chevron I purchased is “raw calfskin”. I asked 2 SA’s from different stores if the 19P chevron was a durable leather. They both said that it’s not as durable as caviar but more durable than the aged calfskin.

The box says: NATURAL GRA HER CALF/MAPY

Not sure how to decode those abbreviations

I have a smooth calfskin boy WOC and there isn’t a scratch on it. It’s crazy durable.