Debating on a LV Cles...

I just bought my second one as a birthday gift to myself on Monday. I love it! I use it as a bag charm for my Artsy, and store rewards cards, coupons, and store credit in mine for easy access. Such a useful piece!

Plenty of LV lovers get by without them but I have found the key pouches quite useful. Now the 4 key holder I have is useless. Nothing really fits inside it due to how big key fobs are getting. It just sits in a bowl on my kitchen counter housing my spare key to my husband's truck. Useless......

I have a cles in DE and use it for storing my change. I dislike putting change in any of my wallets, so it's perfect. I will definitely be looking to get another cles in mono for cards though.

I can't really see myself getting a key holder. Both my purses have pockets, so I just tuck my keys into the larger pocket and my SLGs don't get scratched. (:

My SA convinced me this is one of the hottest little items across the age groups. I had a credit so I left with the canvas in monogram, de, and da. Fast forward and I have gifted the da, am smitten with the monogram clipped on my bags for the quick grab stuff (coffee card, a few dollars for the parking), and am waiting for my de pouch to finish getting modified so I can use it as a mini wallet on the minimal days.

I managed to go without all these years but find it really is a useful item and quite affordable considering how well they wear. :smile: Did you purchase one? Which one did you choose?

I used my DE canvas cles for about a year and a half as a wallet with keys dangling outside. Loved it but got annoyed having to fold up cash.....so bought a ZCP. It’s awesome too. Miss using my cles though so figuring out a new use for it!

While I love mine, I tried to buy one in Monogram but ended up return it for questionable quality reasons. But sometime I wish the canvas were a bit roomier or offered a flap style pouch. :P

Yes, it does. Easiest to put the key inside when it’s at a slight angle in. Also, when the key is in the ignition, the cles itself hits my leg if the key is attached to the key chain (in my MCSC). I ended up not using it with my MINI key.
Hi Mini twin:smile:. Love Minis:smile:
Thanks, yes I notice that key pouches do dangle while the key is attached. I was worrying about damaging the ignition part. I have my red Gucci case I use sometimes. Probably similar in size.

Hi Mini twin:smile:. Love Minis:smile:
Thanks, yes I notice that key pouches do dangle while the key is attached. I was worrying about damaging the ignition part. I have my red Gucci case I use sometimes. Probably similar in size.
Yah, they are loads of fun to drive. Had some mods added on mine as my Bday prezzy couple of years ago. The cles itself is pretty light, so it shouldn’t wear on the ignition if that’s a concern. You can always keep the cles in the cup holder and just pop it in the cles when the key comes out of the ignition. I usually have a free inside pocket in my bag, or in a clothing pocket and put the key there.
There is a longer cles in the mens section. I nixed that as it would really hit my leg. Happy motoring!

Reactions: chloebagfreak