Debating on a LV Cles...

Yah, they are loads of fun to drive. Had some mods added on mine as my Bday prezzy couple of years ago. The cles itself is pretty light, so it shouldn’t wear on the ignition if that’s a concern. You can always keep the cles in the cup holder and just pop it in the cles when the key comes out of the ignition. I usually have a free inside pocket in my bag, or in a clothing pocket and put the key there.
There is a longer cles in the mens section. I nixed that as it would really hit my leg. Happy motoring!
That's awesome! It's my second Mini and I got the Countryman S this time with way more power than my " just a" mini I used to have- the small two door one. I always feel so happy in this car- I gave up my huge Jeep Wrangler for this as it was rediculously big for me.
Good idea about taking it off. Thanks!

Reactions: miss_chiff
I too will chime in and say what an invaluable piece this is! At first I really had no use for it. But it is really useful as a small wallet and/or for carrying miscellaneous items. I have been using it lately as a mini wallet to bring to my son's swim lessons when I don't want to take a large wallet or handbag. It's amazing how much fits!!

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Anyone know why fashionphile is charging $250 for the key cles??? Fashionphile used to charge around $195 for these. I already own a couple bought directly from LV but I just happened to be skimming fashionphile and saw that price. My eyes boggled, and I immediately zipped over to the LV website as I was curious if they had drastically raised prices on the piece. All are available on LV site for $205. Fashionphile is charging $45 more then buying new! And they are not even on backorder or anything from what I can see! Crazy! I assume they must be hoping that people buying these pieces are idiots and don't ever check out the designers prices.

Anyone know why fashionphile is charging $250 for the key cles??? Fashionphile used to charge around $195 for these. I already own a couple bought directly from LV but I just happened to be skimming fashionphile and saw that price. My eyes boggled, and I immediately zipped over to the LV website as I was curious if they had drastically raised prices on the piece. All are available on LV site for $205. Fashionphile is charging $45 more then buying new! And they are not even on backorder or anything from what I can see! Crazy! I assume they must be hoping that people buying these pieces are idiots and don't ever check out the designers prices.
I can understand a little bit. I recently purchased two canvas cles and one empreinte cles from the store. I was able to get the last MIF cles from the store and it wasn’t even that well made. The monogram one that I gave my mom has a bump on the side and the DE that I’m using one side is significantly slanted. The empreinte one that I got yesterday is not symmetrical at all. I just ordered a new one in a color that it’s not my favorite on the website. Hopefully that one will be a bit more symmetrical. The MIU ones in store are even worse. I know this is not true for all the store. I understand that everything is handmade but I would gladly pay $45 for one that looks better. The ones I saw in store really looked terrible :S

Reactions: mrsn03