Dawn's small but well-loved collection

I can now resume where I left off in my updates…

On Friday, I found a complete unicorn from my perspective. A Chanel rectangular mini in sapphire blue :heart:

Here are pictures of the unboxing at our hotel at night (with the little bouquet Mr Dawn got me :blush:), then another photo in the morning with the Parisian housescape in the background and then a couple of action shots as Miss Sapphire went with me today.

Isn’t she gorgeous? :yahoo:IMG_0456.jpegIMG_0457.jpegIMG_0467.jpegIMG_0473.jpegIMG_0483.jpegIMG_0590.jpegIMG_0592.jpeg

Great collage from the Louvre :tup:. I am glad you all had a good time there. I went there a long time ago and have always wanted to go again someday.

Wow, you saved the best reveal for last :smile:. Your beautiful new mini is an absolute unicorn indeed. I can’t get over how beautiful the color is — indoor and outdoor. I am in love with this blue!!!! You have a wonderful CC collection — great variety for every occasion. I really love each piece you have. Thanks for sharing with us :smile:

Thank you so much, my dear friend :hugs:
Great collage from the Louvre :tup:. I am glad you all had a good time there. I went there a long time ago and have always wanted to go again someday.

Wow, you saved the best reveal for last :smile:. Your beautiful new mini is an absolute unicorn indeed. I can’t get over how beautiful the color is — indoor and outdoor. I am in love with this blue!!!! You have a wonderful CC collection — great variety for every occasion. I really love each piece you have. Thanks for sharing with us :smile:

Miss Dawn your stories, sights, and new treasures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of it! I love Baby Dawn's adorable doll house and new wardrobe too!

Oh your new ring is gorgeous! Miss Sapphire blue beauty is stunning! You have all the best colors in your Chanel collection now! :heart: I love your soft pink scarf and the two new silk scarves. Those are such lovely colors. How will you style the silk scarves? Will you wear them or decorate bags?

Congratulations on the conference and work success! 🥂 The compliments from the board must have felt so good to read.

I am happy to see Mr Dawn is bringing you the beautiful flowers, and that you're having fun adventures together and with friends!

Miss Dawn your stories, sights, and new treasures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of it! I love Baby Dawn's adorable doll house and new wardrobe too!

Oh your new ring is gorgeous! Miss Sapphire blue beauty is stunning! You have all the best colors in your Chanel collection now! :heart: I love your soft pink scarf and the two new silk scarves. Those are such lovely colors. How will you style the silk scarves? Will you wear them or decorate bags?

Congratulations on the conference and work success! 🥂 The compliments from the board must have felt so good to read.

I am happy to see Mr Dawn is bringing you the beautiful flowers, and that you're having fun adventures together and with friends!
This is such a sweet message, thank you @tealocean! I should have tagged you earlier as some of these updates are quite old—in Paris I’ve been getting Baby’s next season wardrobe now (spring-summer) as that was what was in the shops now! And daffodils blooming—definitely feels like printemps!

We’re out to the theatre tonight and our nanny is babysitting. It’s supposed to be a great play :biggrin:

I haven’t bought any stationery in a while though. Look how restrained I am :angel:

I love my new Miss Sapphire! Now that I have both Penelope the peacock coloured Chanel Boy and Miss Sapphire, I feel my Chanel blues are very satisfying :love: and I know you approve of all the blues :biggrin:

Reactions: Iamminda
@Saaski your post about your new iridescent pink square WOC made me reminisce about when I acquired mine (she’s called my Partner Pink bag :biggrin:) I wrote about her on page 50 of this thread in 2019! Feels like a lifetime ago :love:

I hope you love your new bag—bag twins!

Reactions: Saaski
@Saaski your post about your new iridescent pink square WOC made me reminisce about when I acquired mine (she’s called my Partner Pink bag :biggrin:) I wrote about her on page 50 of this thread in 2019! Feels like a lifetime ago :love:

I hope you love your new bag—bag twins!
So cool to reminisce! I scrolled back to 2019 myself to look up the 19s pink and you were one of the only people sharing the square WOC. I owe you helping me jump on mine!

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
So, I tend to think that I’m quite restrained now. Don’t buy many bags at all. You know?

I’m a mature grown up 37 year old, with a daughter, and I’m a Partner and just a responsible sensible adult, you know?

The truth of the matter is, I have run out of space in my pretty spaces and need to maintain a one in one out policy as much as possible. If I buy more bags, something (perhaps not a bag, perhaps something else) needs to go, to make room…

So, after my Paris trip and the addition of a new sapphire mini in my life, I really don’t need more bags. Space issues and general life zen. You know?

… So obviously I bought another bag…

I have done my penance. We went shopping on Saturday (such a lovely day—it was one of those days you don’t plan to go shopping and don’t plan to buy anything, but all the loveliest things are out to tempt you and of course you buy all.the.things….)

But anyways, as I was saying, I have done my penance. We went shopping on Saturday and I spent the 10 hours on Sunday doing a declutter of my wardrobes and drawers. The more I do, the more I see that there is more to do :shocked::smartass::blush:

So here is a picture of my bag wardrobe right now…IMG_0840.jpeg

And here is my lovely lovely new bag

It was actually a gift from Mr Dawn, he asked if he could get it for me when I saw it. I’ve been looking for a shiny black bag for a little while, a smooth calf/box leather, and I had a few in mind—the YSL Manhattan, the Launer Traviatta, the Celine Box. The Celine was more expensive and then they discontinued it, so I just kept thinking and could never quite commit to any.

We went to Bicester on Saturday and at the Celine outlet, they had just one piece of the medium black Celine Classic Box in black, with gold hardware. She’s so beautiful, and she was discounted almost to the price of a YSL Manhattan so I’m telling myself she was also a sensible financial decision, you know?

Anyways, Mr Dawn bought her for me and we’re all very happy together :lol::lol:

I should also tell you the reason that Mr Dawn wanted to get me a present. I won an award for my industry. It’s a reasonably big deal, I think 10 people won the award worldwide for being experts in this industry and it’s based on industry feedback so I had some lovely client feedback and it’s been a big deal. I got lots of kudos in my company for it as well. I had the award ceremony just over a week ago, and I wanted to get something to celebrate the “lady in red” moment, and then Mr Dawn asked if he could get it for me instead. Which was very sweet.

So here she is, in all her shiny glory, my Miss Celine :love:IMG_0832.jpeg