Date Code & "Made In" Questions

So my carryall empreinte just says “Louis Vuitton Paris” no made in. So I figured it was made in the USA. I love it too much to care, I’m just nosey. But then I realized there’s no import tag anywhere inside of it either, aka the newer fabric tag they put elsewhere inside that does say “made in USA” and it isn’t there either?

So my carryall empreinte just says “Louis Vuitton Paris” no made in. So I figured it was made in the USA. I love it too much to care, I’m just nosey. But then I realized there’s no import tag anywhere inside of it either, aka the newer fabric tag they put elsewhere inside that does say “made in USA” and it isn’t there either?
On newer pieces, they are supposed to supply clients with a made in USA of Imported materials card. It’s the same size and color card as the textile card.

I have a 90s Amazone that I've never questioned the authenticity of (bought from a pretty reputable eBay reseller) until today!
I just noticed that the date code reads TH8902 and had always thought the format of date codes was MYMY, but obviously there is not an 80th week in the year! Bag reads made in France, wondering if this was a different date code format that I'm unfamiliar with?
IMG_6899.jpg

Hi! I just posted this question in another thread, but maybe it is more appropriate to ask here. Sorry for the duplicate question, but I feel like I've been ripping my Brea MM apart trying to find the date code. I purchased it from Louis Vuitton in 2010 so I know there must be one! Can anyone tell me where I might find it??
It's in the electric epi noir leather (not sure if that matters) Thank you in advance!

Hi! As mentioned recently I haven’t bought LV in a while. I got the MAP and nowhere in it so I see a date code or “made in” tab/ stamp like my last purchases… am I missing something ?!

I have a 90s Amazone that I've never questioned the authenticity of (bought from a pretty reputable eBay reseller) until today!
I just noticed that the date code reads TH8902 and had always thought the format of date codes was MYMY, but obviously there is not an 80th week in the year! Bag reads made in France, wondering if this was a different date code format that I'm unfamiliar with?
View attachment 5745891
Bump :wave:

View attachment 5745891
Hi! Feb 1989

• Thanks
Reactions: Monogramboy
Hi! I just posted this question in another thread, but maybe it is more appropriate to ask here. Sorry for the duplicate question, but I feel like I've been ripping my Brea MM apart trying to find the date code. I purchased it from Louis Vuitton in 2010 so I know there must be one! Can anyone tell me where I might find it??
It's in the electric epi noir leather (not sure if that matters) Thank you in advance!
Could be faintly etched into the fabric along a seam

Hi there, Can someone please show a photo of where on earth the date stamp is for pre 2108 LV icare would be? I took it into the LV flagship today to get some new handles and to be sent off, but they could not find the standard sewn in label/date stamp ref. They have sent it off anyway in hope that LV might know where to look for the code so they can match the leather at the year of manufacture.
If you can please help it would put my mind at rest, there was NOT a sewn in tab inside the bag at all so am hoping its a hard to find heat/pressed code somewhere.
Many thanks