Damier Neverfull...Will u be getting one?

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
I just got off the phone with my SA who called to say the Damier Ebene Neverfull is coming in November. I wasn't planning on getting one but changed my mind after I purchased this agenda on Eluxury this morning. I think it will look wonderful inside a Damier Neverfull.

So, will you be getting a Damier Neverfull?

Attachments

• DamierPatchAgenda.jpg
    DamierPatchAgenda.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 149
Love the agenda! Yes, I'm getting a Damier Neverful MM because I'm a mom of 3 and I need something that I can use daily without the worry of vachetta. I also like it uncinched.

Last edited:
I'm definatly getting one in MM. I wanted one since the release of the mono so I tried to hold off, but since they took so long I gave in and purchased the MOCA off ebay. I also want a neverfull gm in azur. Does anyone know when they will be releasing them? TIA

Ordered mine. Neverfull MM Damier. :smile:

But I'm still up in the air about it. One of the ladies in the office has it (her aunt live in Hawaii).

I'm a mom too ... and like the thought of not worrying about it...however I'm usually a mono-gal.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with my SA who called to say the Damier Ebene Neverfull is coming in November. I wasn't planning on getting one but changed my mind after I purchased this agenda on Eluxury this morning. I think it will look wonderful inside a Damier Neverfull.

So, will you be getting a Damier Neverfull?

Stop the bus. You got this agenda on eLux this AM?!?!?!!!:wtf::wtf:

:faint:

I'd love to get one...I've been eyeing the Neverfull for a while now. At first I thought I'd get one in Mono, but realized it's just not for me after trying it out at the boutique. Will see how it looks like in Damier!