Damier Neverfull...Will u be getting one?

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
I just got off the phone with my SA who called to say the Damier Ebene Neverfull is coming in November. I wasn't planning on getting one but changed my mind after I purchased this agenda on Eluxury this morning. I think it will look wonderful inside a Damier Neverfull.

So, will you be getting a Damier Neverfull?

Attachments

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Love the agenda! Yes, I'm getting a Damier Neverful MM because I'm a mom of 3 and I need something that I can use daily without the worry of vachetta. I also like it uncinched.

Last edited:

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
If you are, what size are you getting? I'm going with the MM :yes:. Oh, and I like the way it looks uncinched.

Imaprincess07

Aug 23, 2007
Baby land!!
I'm definatly getting one in MM. I wanted one since the release of the mono so I tried to hold off, but since they took so long I gave in and purchased the MOCA off ebay. I also want a neverfull gm in azur. Does anyone know when they will be releasing them? TIA

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
Ordered mine. Neverfull MM Damier. :smile:

But I'm still up in the air about it. One of the ladies in the office has it (her aunt live in Hawaii).

I'm a mom too ... and like the thought of not worrying about it...however I'm usually a mono-gal.

Last edited:

thatgurl

Shopping Squad Prez
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
On the farm in North Carolina
I just got off the phone with my SA who called to say the Damier Ebene Neverfull is coming in November. I wasn't planning on getting one but changed my mind after I purchased this agenda on Eluxury this morning. I think it will look wonderful inside a Damier Neverfull.

So, will you be getting a Damier Neverfull?
Stop the bus. You got this agenda on eLux this AM?!?!?!!!:wtf::wtf:

:faint:

winnie83

May 14, 2008
Sunnyvale, CA
I'd love to get one...I've been eyeing the Neverfull for a while now. At first I thought I'd get one in Mono, but realized it's just not for me after trying it out at the boutique. Will see how it looks like in Damier!

khambln

Jan 24, 2008
California
I got my damier neverfull mm just by luck last week! One came in the latest shipment at LV and my SA called me right away! Have been using it ever since!