Damier Neverfull...Will u be getting one?

Cant decide. I like the pm because its just cute, but I like the mm because its a shoulder bag.
Its going to be my first damier bag so i'm just not sure.....

I posted this I think last Friday on a different thread...

"When I was in NY about 2 wks ago, the manager told me quietly that the Damier Neverfull will be released this Nov. 1st. The Azur Neverfull will be released in Hawaii first then the States will get their Azur release in 2009. I never asked my regular SA's if they heard about that because I was already getting mine from Hawaii."

I called my SA and already took my name off the w/l here in the States. I should be getting mine this Sat./Sun. :yahoo:

I'm definatly getting one in MM. I wanted one since the release of the mono so I tried to hold off, but since they took so long I gave in and purchased the MOCA off ebay. I also want a neverfull gm in azur. Does anyone know when they will be releasing them? TIA

I've been wanting a damier nf gm or mm for a long time...since I don't like how the vachetta looks when the mono ones obviously looks like it's been used a lot. But I'm giving in I think to the mono since they're so much cheaper now on Ebay and I think I'll just get a damier mm when it comes out for my personal use whereas the gm will be for kids stuff/beach/travel..

oohh congrats! it's so nice! and yes, now that i have tried damier speedy i've been wanting more in this line. i love the NF so would probably get one next year.

I just got Neverfull damier MM and she is really beautiful..so it's really good idea if you gonna buy this style.I will vote for it 100%...size MM is really perfect size.Good luck!!

I have the MM... it's great! I also have this a damier tres "key/coin holder" hanging from it. It goes perfectly with the red lining!

img55509649.jpg