DA plastic surgery clinic reviews ( facial contouring)

I wonder how long it took others to do the online consultation? I have gotten replies from everywhere else but DA. It's been a week now. They replied fine first but I still haven't gotten a reply after sending the selfies. I understand they are busy but with how hard it is to reach them makes it feel more and more like a factory. I sent them a mail first and they just gave a reply about reaching them on Whatsapp instead. I sent them a message on wa and first I asked which info besides the pics should I send and I got the exact same message I had originally gotten by mail. Also not sure if it's just because of the language barrier they don't give proper answers to certain questions I ask. For example I wanted to know about scar location on certain procedures like jaw and zygoma but I still don't have my answer they just posted a link to some info text that did not include this info. I know v line surgery usually doesn't leave visible scars and zygoma reduction scars are hidden in the hairline but this depends so much on the surgeon and without having even a clear answer to this it's risky to go there.. I just want minimal scars.
May be a blessing in disguise.

Im going to be honest with you guys after visiting DA for a consultation I found it to be very factory like hospital like people were describing before. They are indeed very busy when I visited on the weekend and there was a good amount of local koreans in the waiting room for consultations. I heard good things about them before, that's why I still wanted to give them a visit for a consultation but lately there hasn't been that many great reviews on here. There prices were definitely on the higher side and they do let you know that they are "one of the top" plastic surgery hospitals and you cant compare them to other small hospitals based on pricing. The translator I hired also said he had a lot of clients who want to go there but DA is one of the worst ones he would recommend, he said the only good thing they try todo is markup the prices really high and when they start cutting the price down it makes you feel like you got a really good deal but you probably didn't because your a foreigner.

Im going to be honest with you guys after visiting DA for a consultation I found it to be very factory like hospital like people were describing before. They are indeed very busy when I visited on the weekend and there was a good amount of local koreans in the waiting room for consultations. I heard good things about them before, that's why I still wanted to give them a visit for a consultation but lately there hasn't been that many great reviews on here. There prices were definitely on the higher side and they do let you know that they are "one of the top" plastic surgery hospitals and you cant compare them to other small hospitals based on pricing. The translator I hired also said he had a lot of clients who want to go there but DA is one of the worst ones he would recommend, he said the only good thing they try todo is markup the prices really high and when they start cutting the price down it makes you feel like you got a really good deal but you probably didn't because your a foreigner.
Don't be surprised on them playing games when working with the sales ppl. They knew I had to be at a different clinic at a certain time and they tried their best from delaying the process of getting me my complete quote. The sales guy walked out in the meeting for an urgent thing to not come back until I was later for my follow up appointment. I let him know how unprofessional and obvious I considered his theater and he just gave a smart ass response.

Who is your translator? I like his honesty HAHA

I had Ryan, hes literally such a nice and easy going person and flat out told me when I met with him that hes just working as a translator he tries to not influence either party when going with you on consultations, which I thought was good to hear. He's been recommended here alot as well. Jude is also another great translator and hes more verse on PS.

Don't be surprised on them playing games when working with the sales ppl. They knew I had to be at a different clinic at a certain time and they tried their best from delaying the process of getting me my complete quote. The sales guy walked out in the meeting for an urgent thing to not come back until I was later for my follow up appointment. I let him know how unprofessional and obvious I considered his theater and he just gave a smart ass response.
OMG they literally would not let me leave the clinic, they wanted me to put down a deposit so bad. There tone def changed when I said Im going to two other clinics still before I decide. I literally had to tell them I had another appointment and if I could leave cause the sales guy took so long to come back and I was like what is going on here. Maybe I didn't understand what a inhouse translator meant but I had a feeling she was working with the sales guy on trying to "lower the price" for me but in reality its a game they are playing for you to believe you are getting a good price.

I read a few good reviews, contacted them on whatsapp. Each time they check messages, reply, and then disappear for entire day. I asked them to be professional, cause I need to book ticket to fly today. These morons reply, and disappear again. HUGE RED FLAG.

Something is really fishy with the place

Reactions: greg.jr.martin
I read a few good reviews, contacted them on whatsapp. Each time they check messages, reply, and then disappear for entire day. I asked them to be professional, cause I need to book ticket to fly today. These morons reply, and disappear again. HUGE RED FLAG.

Something is really fishy with the place
Same for me, it's been 2 weeks already and so far I only got the reply to surgeries suggested to me.. Then I asked price estimates and only got a hello.. probably different person replying each time but it's been a mess so far.. communication with them is slow and almost impossible. They read the messages.. then only send something like hello, ignoring every question I asked (I wish I could show the convo here because it's just so ridiculous) then disappear again. 2 weeks to only get recommended procedures without even getting the prices? If they are this hard to get in touch with, I don't even want to imagine how it would be if I needed some important answers AFTER the surgery... Clearly a factory clinic after all, too busy to even finish the consultation! Oh and at 1,5 weeks I did ask why they are ignoring me and they apologized, gave a list of which surgeries they recommend, then they disappeared again. And I'm here left wondering how much they cost, which surgeons they recommend, scar locations, available slots for summer, and other important questions that they read but ignore. I have no idea what's going on at DA but I'm staying away from that place. This can't just be a language barrier issue because when they finally have time to reply something their English seems fine.

Last edited:
When I did go to DA on the weekend it was literally so packed. I think theres only two English translators. I luckily met both of them on the same day. One seemed more nice and personal and the other definitely felt like all buisness . I remember when the translator showed up she was like oh let me see who was talking to you earlier. So they definitely don't have the same person answering each time. I would also recommend getting those quotes from other places to show them to negotiate. You can also use their quote to see if their tying to charge you way more and tell them they quoted you way less. I do find it crazy that you go in and during the consultation they will choose the doctor for you. On their doctor board in the waiting room they have so many which is kinda scary like you kind of dont know who you are going to get and its surgery regarding your face your dealing with here.

I had Ryan, hes literally such a nice and easy going person and flat out told me when I met with him that hes just working as a translator he tries to not influence either party when going with you on consultations, which I thought was good to hear. He's been recommended here alot as well. Jude is also another great translator and hes more verse on PS.
do you have their direct contacts? do they work indepednently?

OMG they literally would not let me leave the clinic, they wanted me to put down a deposit so bad. There tone def changed when I said Im going to two other clinics still before I decide. I literally had to tell them I had another appointment and if I could leave cause the sales guy took so long to come back and I was like what is going on here. Maybe I didn't understand what a inhouse translator meant but I had a feeling she was working with the sales guy on trying to "lower the price" for me but in reality its a game they are playing for you to believe you are getting a good price.
yep, its a game and I called them on it. should have known better then but it was the only clinic that was ablet o make my surgery dates possible.

Same for me, it's been 2 weeks already and so far I only got the reply to surgeries suggested to me.. Then I asked price estimates and only got a hello.. probably different person replying each time but it's been a mess so far.. communication with them is slow and almost impossible. They read the messages.. then only send something like hello, ignoring every question I asked (I wish I could show the convo here because it's just so ridiculous) then disappear again. 2 weeks to only get recommended procedures without even getting the prices? If they are this hard to get in touch with, I don't even want to imagine how it would be if I needed some important answers AFTER the surgery... Clearly a factory clinic after all, too busy to even finish the consultation! Oh and at 1,5 weeks I did ask why they are ignoring me and they apologized, gave a list of which surgeries they recommend, then they disappeared again. And I'm here left wondering how much they cost, which surgeons they recommend, scar locations, available slots for summer, and other important questions that they read but ignore. I have no idea what's going on at DA but I'm staying away from that place. This can't just be a language barrier issue because when they finally have time to reply something their English seems fine.
I can tell you how it is post surgery. Complete radio silence for weeks; then a templated response 'you are still very swollen'. When I called them out one time after not responding for A MONTH they were like 'oh so sorry; we forgot to hit send'

AVOID.

do you have their direct contacts? do they work indepednently?
His Kakaotalk ID is Ryankim13 and I would also like to recommend Jude his id on Kakaotalk is : spqq . Both of them are freelance translators and are super cool and easy to talk to, however I do find some PS hospitals have hired them todo translating services claiming them to be their inhouse translators.

DA seems very bad in replying, they are
on top of my wishlist before because of the photos but when I inquired they did not reply.

I did get a reply in Email (1week after inquiry) and kakaotalk(3 weeks after first inquiry)

I’m worried about the after care and questions i have after surgery if i have a surgery with them. If they cannot be responsive now they can just ghost me after i had a surgery with them