DA plastic surgery clinic reviews ( facial contouring)

His Kakaotalk ID is Ryankim13 and I would also like to recommend Jude his id on Kakaotalk is : spqq . Both of them are freelance translators and are super cool and easy to talk to, however I do find some PS hospitals have hired them todo translating services claiming them to be their inhouse translators.
thanks so much. I reached out to both.

Reactions: kma03
I’m worried about the after care and questions i have after surgery if i have a surgery with them. If they cannot be responsive now they can just ghost me after i had a surgery with them

As you should. Your experience may differ but mine is pretty bottom of barrel as it relates to after care communication across the ocean.

I am not recommending but here are some with good reviews: soda, 345 (recent mixed), tako, sures, 2yd, seoulface21
some initial feedback form my sessions:
— 345: very good and honest; also very busy
— 2yd: poor experience; doctor was very fuzzy in his analysis and hard to comprehend; clinic did not advise to bring translator; also long wait times without a lot of patients being around
— soda: no real response on any channel despite multiple follow ups
— seoulface21: coming up

will check out tako and sures

Reactions: nuface
I just did my rib revision rhinoplasty last year at MightyPS with Dr.Park. He is from DA too. He is really famous on doing revision case for nose and eyes, that's why I went for him. Besides, I checked the revision price with other clinic is quite higher that I might not able to afford. However I found MightyPS price is really reasonable and Dr.Park aesthetic view is really reliable.

I just did my rib revision rhinoplasty last year at MightyPS with Dr.Park. He is from DA too. He is really famous on doing revision case for nose and eyes, that's why I went for him. Besides, I checked the revision price with other clinic is quite higher that I might not able to afford. However I found MightyPS price is really reasonable and Dr.Park aesthetic view is really reliable.
Why are your post are all about the same doctor and they are almost a template? Wirtten within 5 minutes gap too. I dont buy it. I have been here long enough i can see fake reviews

Also, they have nothing to do with the thread

Reactions: nuface
Hello. This is my review for my surgeries at Da plastic Surgery clinic
with Dr lee dong chan

Surgeries I had:
Revision vline
Chin implant removal
Surgery to bring forward the chin
Cheekbone reduction

Several years I had a few surgeries at a different clinic in Korea.
All of my surgeries were a fail and the doctor who did my vline caused me to have numbness in the right side chin and lip . I also noticed that the right side of my face was pudgier than the left .

Years later I still had numbness and still felt like my face was wider than I wanted it . So I decided to go to korea and fix my chin and get the results I wanted

Quarantine : when I arrived to korea I was planning to do a 10 day quarantine but 5 days into it I found out that the rules changed and I only had to do 7.
I stayed at the Splaisir and it was absolutely beautiful . The food was not good but you can request for alternative meals.
Quarantine can be a little tough especially if you are a person who gets depressed. So keep that in mind. Bring things that will help you lift your spirits.

Quick tip: when going through the airport bring a small folder or something with a pocket to hold your important documents . I found it easier to access my things and show them and put it right back .

During Quarantine I had contact with a few different clinics , but I kept leaning towards DAPS because I loved the results from Dr lee dong chan . I felt that it was safer and that the results were dramatic yet natural .

I orginally put them on my list from seeing a review here from a different woman. I was so amazed by the results of her cheekbone reduction and facelift by Dr. Lee dong chan

Consultation -
First impressions- Beautiful clinic Very new and modern . I saw many locals in the lobby everyday. It was always busy .

So Afer quarantine I consulted with DA .
They gave me an ct scan before meeting with the doctor.. I had not informed the doctor that I had numbness yet in my chin... so I was suprised that he came inside of the room asking me if my chin felt numb. He explained to me that the previous doctor had placed the silicone chin implant on top of the vital nerves in my face . He showed me where the bone was cut more on the left than the right. I almost started crying because I knew something was wrong and he confirmed it. But I was happy that I was getting it fixed
He told me he would remove my chin implant and bring my chin forward
He told me that he could reduce my cheekbones and that I would not have sagging .
Afterwards they drew my blood and did an EKG

Day of surgery - I was so nervous ..but the doctor reassured me that everything would be fine. The surgery lasted around 2 hours .After surgery I was taken downstairs to get medication from the pharmacy , then I was moved to a room to recover inside of the clinic .

Day after surgery- I had a pain pump but It was the most challenging day.
I was uncomfortable and throat was dry . It was hard to get sleep that day

Day 2 -6 my face had much swelling. But the consultants said my swelling was actually better compared to most people. Seeing my face and lips so big worried me at first. It does something to your mental lol. But while I was healing , I was researching on YouTube koreans who had surgery and their recovery process ( to compare mines)
I ran across a young woman who has had cheekbone reduction and vline. I skipped through her video and saw her results at the end and thought they were amazing. I rewinded the video and saw that we had the same doctor ! Lol so that made me feel much better I stopped worrying about the swelling after that.

Day 7- I had my stitches removed and had another CT scan and talked to the doctor. He showed me my photos and told me that everything was a success.
My swelling had gone and I could definitely see a difference

Today- I am about a month or so post op and I really love my results. I am regaining some of the feeling from my chin . No numbness from my cheekbone reduction. My face looks more even and more balanced. I am honestly really happy that I picked DA plastic surgery clinic

I also had a blast in Korea. It is such a beautiful country .

Random tips

Da is located very close to gangnam station exit 12( you can get there by subway line 2)

Myeyongdong is pretty empty post pandemic
Go to Konkuk university Station. It was super busy . Many young koreans there . Good resturants, nice mall and cool things to buy .skin care, clothes etc

Follow doctors orders!!

I depend on melatonin to get sleep and forgot it at home. They don't sell them in Korea. I wish I brought my View attachment 5353541View attachment 5353542own

Before and after pics included
Can i asked some question by dm or email? Please reply