Counted your purses?

Yea, I don't want to count b/c then I would be tallying up just how much $ I've spent when it could be going towards my school loans.....ouch. Must not think about that!

I was out to dinner with my parents a couple of weeks ago and my dad made me tell him how many bags I own...I have to admit, I "forgot" to count a few when I gave him a number :shame:

:shame: hmm, i think i owe about 5! 2 of them are just normal bags - not fancy at all...... only a smaller collection at the moment :shame: :shame: :shame: but its going to grow - i just know it!

I don't want to count but I know I have many bags I bought on impulse, never used, and need to put them on Ebay. My husband says bags are my "Problem". (sighs)

Kat said:
I do not have a huge collection, but I have quality bags which is more important to me than the total number.
I like your thinking on this. I wish I had built my collection wisely instead of stupidly acquiring bags without more careful thought. I am moving towards keeping only bags that I use and love.