Counted your purses?

I have 13 and never want to go beyond 15. I had over 20 and sold a lot to keep only bags I use and love. Whenever I pine for a new bag I remind myself I can only carry one at a time! I try to keep mostly high-end classics that will hold their value if I ever need to sell, and toss in a few mid-range for weekends, travel and bad weather days.

I used to have about 8 or 9, but I started selling those I got bored with and now I'm done to 4. I'm using the money I got from recycling my old bags to buy a new one.

Holy Crap!!! I never counted and im up to 7!! I had no idea i had that many...I may sound funny to those who have like 30!!!
2 LVs
1 Balenciaga
1 Fendi Spy Hobo
Chloe Paddington
1 Isabella Fiore
1 White Rafe

I really do love them all...now please dont make me count my shoes:lol:

DRLISA said:
Holy Crap!!! I never counted and im up to 7!! I had no idea i had that many...I may sound funny to those who have like 30!!!

At one point, everyone with 30 or more bags had 7! Lucky number. Maybe when we hit 7, thats when the addition truely kicked in?! Uh oh DRLISA, watch out!!!!

i only have 20 something...hahaha i think this is the only place where i can say "i only have like 25 purses" and that is why i love you guys! i bet with all those low-end bags i could buy a couple of really nice bags! darn it! :amuse:

Unfortunately I have counted my bags and I have 37. I'm planning to sell some of them since I hardly use them because they're too small. When I first starting buying bags, the bags I bought were all small since it was just me. Now that my family has grown, my bags have gotten bigger as well.