Counted your purses?

1. Have you guys ever counted how many bags you own. I was packing for our move and I was surprised at how many bags I have. I felt guilty.:huh:

2. I don't cause I don't want to go there! LOL.

3. Ditto! I wouldnt know where to begin...over a hundred......my hubby would die if he knew.......!

4. Yes I have. I'm surprised at how many bags I own.

5. Yea, I don't want to count b/c then I would be tallying up just how much $ I've spent when it could be going towards my school loans.....ouch. Must not think about that!

6. I was out to dinner with my parents a couple of weeks ago and my dad made me tell him how many bags I own...I have to admit, I "forgot" to count a few when I gave him a number :shame:

7. :shame: hmm, i think i owe about 5! 2 of them are just normal bags - not fancy at all...... only a smaller collection at the moment :shame: :shame: :shame: but its going to grow - i just know it!

8. I don't want to count but I know I have many bags I bought on impulse, never used, and need to put them on eBay. My husband says bags are my "Problem". (sighs)

9. I do not have a huge collection, but I have quality bags which is more important to me than the total number.

10. I like your thinking on this. I wish I had built my collection wisely instead of stupidly acquiring bags without more careful thought. I am moving towards keeping only bags that I use and love.

11. Havent counted them all yet, I love them all though.

12. yup i have a while inventory on my bags. i have 12! wait or is it 13?? LOL...

13. Too frightened to count. Can I just count the "designer" bags? If so then I have eight--3 Gucci, 1 Dior, 1 YSL, 1 LV, and 2 MJ.

14. :lol:

15. Not as many as I want!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice