Could I be getting the Holy Grail?

Wow! Congratulations :yahoo:

Saich - when you've had them all delivered pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease can you post a pic of ALL your spys together - that will be 1 amazing piccie!!!!!!

Thank you asl_bebes for posting pictures of this spy, I have only ever seen one other picture of it, so it helps me to see other pictures of this bag.

Kosin - they are bringing out for Winter 07 an Eggplant LE spy, it has gold sequin beads on it.......

Thank you asl_bebes for posting pictures of this spy, I have only ever seen one other picture of it, so it helps me to see other pictures of this bag.

Kosin - they are bringing out for Winter 07 an Eggplant LE spy, it has gold sequin beads on it.......

OOOH pretty! I wonder if plain eggplant will be one of the seasonal colors--seems they like to do that (ie your beaded spy that you didn't get was base of black patent, and the russian was blueberry base). That would be lovely!

Latest is, a picture of the bag they are going to make (Dark Green Hologram) is being sent either Monday or Tuesday next week, I have to see the picture and make sure its the right bag, they are also letting me know about the Purple Tulle then.

I am exactly the same. I pity my partner cos I have been going on and on and on and on and on about spy bags. I'll bring it up all the time. I reckon if he's gonna leave me, it'll be cos of that!