Could I be getting the Holy Grail?

Saich I really have to hand it to you. This is a beautiful bag and I will be so happy for you if you can get it made. Whatever you must do for a living, I need to do the same!!! lol.

Those photos are lovely Lit. Thanks for posting (you have no idea how long I was staring at them for). The fortuny is absolutely stunning!

Did they do the baby spy as a fortuny, I did not know they did, would be a very cute bag

Yes they did ... I was looking for a green spy last year and my SA at Holt Renfrew called to inform me that they had a baby spy in the green fortuny in stock. At the time, I wasn't too interested but in retrospect, I should have just bought it!:sad:

I bet the baby spy in this was stunning also. Hope to hear something for sure next week regarding the regular spy. I know its going to take 4 months to make but have no idea yet on price

how exciting. Gosh, another amazing potential purchase for you :smile:

let us know as soon as you hear, its lovely for us to just admire your pictures, I can only imagine what its like to look at them all the time :biggrin:

Yes I had the tobacco hologram, but its now gone to a new home. The hologram is very delicate so you have to be so careful with it plus I always wanted the Green Hologram rather than the tobacco one.

Chole_babe, I am waiting to hear still. The buyers are in the UK at the moment have to wait for them to get back to Italy before I hear from them. Yes I do enjoy looking at them all, have now had to take out extra holiday insurance as they are coming with me to the US would hate anything to happen to them.