Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Been there and done that myself, lol!
I accompanied a friend to her insurance office, walked next door to a jewelry store while she was conducting business and walked out with a two carat one. Then I called DH to thank him for the gift he just gave me. Being the sweet person he is, he said “OK.” He’s a keeper. In my “ defense” (if I need one), I considered it a gift for going to law school while working full time. I earned the darn thing.

i once went to buy a loaf of bread and fresh milk, ended up buying a half carat diamond ring, too, a shop next to the market had a promo, i could not pass by :lol:
Gorgeous colour, congrats and wear it in best of health!
Thank you. And anytime's a good time for a diamond, I say. :lol:

What a beauty! I can’t wait to see how you style it, your outfits are the best. Enjoy
Thank you! :blush: I have been running through my wardrobe in my head picking out outfits the whole day :lol:

Then I called DH to thank him for the gift he just gave me. Being the sweet person he is, he said “OK.” He’s a keeper. In my “ defense” (if I need one), I considered it a gift for going to law school while working full time. I earned the darn thing.
Aww...your DH is the sweetest! :heart:

Beautiful! :heart:
Thank you! :flowers:

My impossible to find Balenciaga Hourglass bag in blacked out croc-embossed
My impossible to find Balenciaga Hourglass bag in blacked out croc-embossed
This bag - such a beauty! I had to order mine, a medium black one, all the way from Australia, and I live in Europe- sold out everywhere! Cant wait until it arrives hopefully tomorrow!

Reactions: ksuromax